Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. Looking for Mamehinata clothes <3

Looking for Mamehinata clothes <3

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
8 Posts 7 Posters 958 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • GhoulygrlG
    GhoulygrlG
    Ghoulygrl
    wrote on last edited by
    #1
    This post is deleted!
    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • G0THYG
      G0THYG
      G0THY
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      I NEED the frog and casual wear +1

      No, I will not add you on Discord, post the link or don't bother.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • DamnationD
        DamnationD
        Damnation
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        I recommend looking at the mame dump that shiro shared, as far as i remember some stuff from here are already found there, also the obsidian full pack was shared too somewhere, so you should be able to find mame in it ^^ sorry that I can't provide link, not on pc at the moment

        Have a wonderful day <3

        petalsP 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • DamnationD Damnation

          I recommend looking at the mame dump that shiro shared, as far as i remember some stuff from here are already found there, also the obsidian full pack was shared too somewhere, so you should be able to find mame in it ^^ sorry that I can't provide link, not on pc at the moment

          petalsP
          petalsP
          petals
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @Damnation I saw the obsidian wear for Mamehinata in a big shared one I forget which- but when I tried using it it was all untextured and broken (and the only textures were for the thigh highs the rest were all missing)

          shiroS 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • petalsP petals

            @Damnation I saw the obsidian wear for Mamehinata in a big shared one I forget which- but when I tried using it it was all untextured and broken (and the only textures were for the thigh highs the rest were all missing)

            shiroS
            shiroS
            shiro
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @petals [register or login to view this hidden content]

            petalsP R Random-anonR 3 Replies Last reply
            2
            • shiroS shiro

              @petals [register or login to view this hidden content]

              petalsP
              petalsP
              petals
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @shiro tysm ❤

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • shiroS shiro

                @petals [register or login to view this hidden content]

                R
                R
                RipperKolin
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @shiro Mind taking another look at this link? It doesn't seem to work anymore.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • shiroS shiro

                  @petals [register or login to view this hidden content]

                  Random-anonR
                  Random-anonR
                  Random-anon
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @shiro hey, the link expired, can you post a new one please?

                  -- just a silly little bean that like mamehinata's

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • System moved this topic from Looking for... on

                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                  Register Login
                  Reply
                  • Reply as topic
                  Log in to reply
                  • Oldest to Newest
                  • Newest to Oldest
                  • Most Votes


                  • Login

                  • Login or register to search.
                  • First post
                    Last post
                  0
                  • Categories
                  • Recent
                  • Tags
                  • Popular