Looking for Mamehinata clothes <3
-
I recommend looking at the mame dump that shiro shared, as far as i remember some stuff from here are already found there, also the obsidian full pack was shared too somewhere, so you should be able to find mame in it ^^ sorry that I can't provide link, not on pc at the moment
-
I recommend looking at the mame dump that shiro shared, as far as i remember some stuff from here are already found there, also the obsidian full pack was shared too somewhere, so you should be able to find mame in it ^^ sorry that I can't provide link, not on pc at the moment
@Damnation I saw the obsidian wear for Mamehinata in a big shared one I forget which- but when I tried using it it was all untextured and broken (and the only textures were for the thigh highs the rest were all missing)
-
@Damnation I saw the obsidian wear for Mamehinata in a big shared one I forget which- but when I tried using it it was all untextured and broken (and the only textures were for the thigh highs the rest were all missing)
-
@shiro Mind taking another look at this link? It doesn't seem to work anymore.
-
@shiro hey, the link expired, can you post a new one please?
-
System moved this topic from Looking for... on
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
