Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF: Nawulf by Nawty

LF: Nawulf by Nawty

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
avatarlooking for
61 Posts 25 Posters 16.3k Views 20 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • YuukiYuukiY
    YuukiYuukiY
    YuukiYuuki
    wrote on last edited by
    #40

    bump for the ft version

    L 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • YuukiYuukiY YuukiYuuki

      bump for the ft version

      L
      L
      Luxinox
      wrote on last edited by
      #41

      @YuukiYuuki I have all the variants, but I will need to get them uploaded which will take some time do to file sizes and google upload speed limits.

      I V 2 Replies Last reply
      0
      • YuukiYuukiY
        YuukiYuukiY
        YuukiYuuki
        wrote on last edited by
        #42

        @SnickleRick309 You are a legend take your time !!!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • ren_was_here_R
          ren_was_here_R
          ren_was_here_
          wrote on last edited by
          #43

          https://vrmodels.store/avatars/48156-nawulf.html

          heres the avi!

          :3c

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • L Luxinox

            @YuukiYuuki I have all the variants, but I will need to get them uploaded which will take some time do to file sizes and google upload speed limits.

            I
            I
            ItzSummerDriftTV
            wrote on last edited by
            #44

            @SnickleRick309 a legend, will it have the quest side?

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • ClaptasticFragC
              ClaptasticFragC
              ClaptasticFrag
              wrote on last edited by
              #45

              quest plssss

              I am an avatar connoisseur, I love everything weird and strange, and world drops. Give me something to customize and my soul is yours!

              Wishlist: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GZ5wx6Bc2DAxX9vmd5TaVRZgFFnTnBEx?usp=sharing (UPDATED 3/18/2026)

              If you know where to get any of them, @ me or send me a DM!

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • V
                V
                Verede
                wrote on last edited by
                #46

                bump for SPP files

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • V
                  V
                  Verede
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #47

                  bump for SPP files

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • V
                    V
                    Verede
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #48

                    bump for SPP files

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • D
                      D
                      DashDuo
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #49

                      bump for human default

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • sweetfoxS
                        sweetfoxS
                        sweetfox
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #50

                        bump for quest version

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • sweetfoxS
                          sweetfoxS
                          sweetfox
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #51

                          bump for quest version

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • sweetfoxS
                            sweetfoxS
                            sweetfox
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #52

                            bump for quest version

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • sweetfoxS
                              sweetfoxS
                              sweetfox
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #53

                              bump for quest version

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • sweetfoxS
                                sweetfoxS
                                sweetfox
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #54

                                bump for quest version

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • L Luxinox

                                  @YuukiYuuki I have all the variants, but I will need to get them uploaded which will take some time do to file sizes and google upload speed limits.

                                  V
                                  V
                                  Verede
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #55

                                  @SnickleRick309 do u have the SPP?

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • L
                                    L
                                    Luxinox
                                    wrote on last edited by Luxinox
                                    #56

                                    SPP files are up in the google drive link

                                    sorry it took so long I kinda forgot ngl

                                    HunterdademonH 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • L Luxinox

                                      SPP files are up in the google drive link

                                      sorry it took so long I kinda forgot ngl

                                      HunterdademonH
                                      HunterdademonH
                                      Hunterdademon
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #57

                                      @SnickleRick309 thanks!

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Fig The DragonF
                                        Fig The DragonF
                                        Fig The Dragon
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #58

                                        Found it on VrcModels https://vrmodels.store/avatars/48156-nawulf.html

                                        B 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Fig The DragonF Fig The Dragon

                                          Found it on VrcModels https://vrmodels.store/avatars/48156-nawulf.html

                                          B
                                          B
                                          blossommoonwolf
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #59

                                          @sh4d0w_princ not the quest version sadly 😞

                                          Fig The DragonF 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular