Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Textures
  5. Looking for mostly any FNC/FNIA textures by any of the artists here

Looking for mostly any FNC/FNIA textures by any of the artists here

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Textures
fnialooking for
12 Posts 4 Posters 1.1k Views 5 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • CiloC
    CiloC
    Cilo
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    MoonKitten
    CandyXCorpse
    Skythepony

    Please be high resolution and also both NSFW and SFW.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • CiloC
      CiloC
      Cilo
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      oh and also some RyeRegular stuff bump.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • BiohazardNeroB
        BiohazardNeroB
        BiohazardNero
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        I've got the Starlight Bonfie textures, some textures I have by them have already been posted on this site, soooo

        0e70ac28-6ccf-4650-9c05-ca9f2fb5eafd-d2efa1be-42c9-4246-a114-f691fe79ba10_witchbnnuy.png

        8505e4d2-b22b-4024-8407-89f62b68c22c-image.png

        cd0d9926-d0ee-4c89-8c3e-04def8fd52a9-image.png

        𝐏𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • I
          I
          ionic_dude
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          [register or login to view this hidden content]

          hope this helps someone out there :3
          also Bump!

          khotpa1K 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • I ionic_dude

            [register or login to view this hidden content]

            hope this helps someone out there :3
            also Bump!

            khotpa1K
            khotpa1K
            khotpa1
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @ionic_dude Could you upload it again?

            I 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • khotpa1K khotpa1

              @ionic_dude Could you upload it again?

              I
              I
              ionic_dude
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @khotpa1 of course dude! dont remember if these are the same as the files i originally uploaded, but textures are textures i guess lol

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • I
                I
                ionic_dude
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                [register or login to view this hidden content]

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • BiohazardNeroB
                  BiohazardNeroB
                  BiohazardNero
                  wrote last edited by
                  #8

                  Drive link is down, F

                  Anyway I have Espresso Bonfie and Chiku

                  Bonfie:
                  image.jpeg
                  image.jpeg
                  image.jpeg

                  Chiku:
                  image.jpeg
                  image.jpeg

                  𝐏𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • BiohazardNeroB
                    BiohazardNeroB
                    BiohazardNero
                    wrote last edited by
                    #9

                    I FUCKING FORGOR THE APRON TEXTURE SORRY

                    CafeApron.png

                    𝐏𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • BiohazardNeroB
                      BiohazardNeroB
                      BiohazardNero
                      wrote last edited by
                      #10

                      Actually ykw I'll go through the textures I have rn

                      Cafe bear Frenni

                      CafeBearFrenni.png
                      CafeBearFrenniClothes.png

                      𝐏𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • BiohazardNeroB
                        BiohazardNeroB
                        BiohazardNero
                        wrote last edited by
                        #11

                        Good Luck Bear (Frenni)

                        GoodLuckBearFrenniClothesNw.png
                        GoodLuckBearFrenni.png

                        𝐏𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫!

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • BiohazardNeroB
                          BiohazardNeroB
                          BiohazardNero
                          wrote last edited by
                          #12

                          Glamrock Frenni:

                          GlamFazFrenniClothes.png
                          GlamFazFrenni.png

                          Glamrock Bonfie (same style as above):

                          image.jpeg
                          image.jpeg

                          𝐏𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫!

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0

                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                          Register Login
                          Reply
                          • Reply as topic
                          Log in to reply
                          • Oldest to Newest
                          • Newest to Oldest
                          • Most Votes


                          • Login

                          • Login or register to search.
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          0
                          • Categories
                          • Recent
                          • Tags
                          • Popular