Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. Found by: whothehell Blue by Albanna

Found by: whothehell Blue by Albanna

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
gumroadfurry avatar
13 Posts 6 Posters 1.1k Views 14 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Y
    Y
    YourFavNeko
    wrote on last edited by
    #3

    bump for fixed version

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • whothehellW
      whothehellW
      whothehell
      wrote on last edited by
      #4

      Uploading the fix version soon. Give me a time to upload it. hehe

      whothehell

      1 Reply Last reply
      ❣
      0
      • whothehellW
        whothehellW
        whothehell
        wrote on last edited by
        #5

        [register or login to view this hidden content] Fixed Version. I kinda got lazy removing the old FT animations off the model but here you go. Replaced the Gogoloco with a new one.

        whothehell

        VapepotmasterV 1 Reply Last reply
        ❤
        0
        • N
          N
          Nslab
          wrote on last edited by
          #6

          bumping for proper files with spp

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • VapepotmasterV
            VapepotmasterV
            Vapepotmaster
            wrote on last edited by
            #7

            quest when?

            fih (lowkey need steam money hook me up fr)

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • whothehellW whothehell

              [register or login to view this hidden content] Fixed Version. I kinda got lazy removing the old FT animations off the model but here you go. Replaced the Gogoloco with a new one.

              VapepotmasterV
              VapepotmasterV
              Vapepotmaster
              wrote on last edited by
              #8

              @whothehell is it possible for u to get the quest ver? or nah

              fih (lowkey need steam money hook me up fr)

              whothehellW 1 Reply Last reply
              👍
              0
              • VapepotmasterV Vapepotmaster

                @whothehell is it possible for u to get the quest ver? or nah

                whothehellW
                whothehellW
                whothehell
                wrote on last edited by
                #9

                @eeveemaster1234
                Thank you for asking, I'll work on the quest. When i have time. I'll reply here again once I get the quest version soon.

                whothehell

                VapepotmasterV 3 Replies Last reply
                0
                • whothehellW whothehell

                  @eeveemaster1234
                  Thank you for asking, I'll work on the quest. When i have time. I'll reply here again once I get the quest version soon.

                  VapepotmasterV
                  VapepotmasterV
                  Vapepotmaster
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #10

                  @whothehell thank u

                  fih (lowkey need steam money hook me up fr)

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • whothehellW whothehell

                    @eeveemaster1234
                    Thank you for asking, I'll work on the quest. When i have time. I'll reply here again once I get the quest version soon.

                    VapepotmasterV
                    VapepotmasterV
                    Vapepotmaster
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #11

                    @whothehell sooo?

                    fih (lowkey need steam money hook me up fr)

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • whothehellW whothehell

                      @eeveemaster1234
                      Thank you for asking, I'll work on the quest. When i have time. I'll reply here again once I get the quest version soon.

                      VapepotmasterV
                      VapepotmasterV
                      Vapepotmaster
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #12

                      @whothehell raaa

                      fih (lowkey need steam money hook me up fr)

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • K
                        K
                        kaijubuster
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #13

                        Is there an nsfw version cause it said on gumroad special versions available

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        • Login

                        • Login or register to search.
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Categories
                        • Recent
                        • Tags
                        • Popular