Gift: Callie ʚɞ
-
Soo my friend begged me to post it here so here we go:
I got this avi and idk wy but there was some textures deleted and overall broken textures, I added the og brows back and edited some Materials maybe u guys like it maybe u don't idc i took my time fixing this, I added gogo, index gestures, sps and pcs for the freaky girls out there.
Please enjoy the avi.
Lot's of love Clown~
️˚₊‧꒰ ᵃᵛᵃᵗᵃʳ ꒱‧₊˚
Store Link
· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·
˚₊‧꒰ ᶠᶦˡᵉˢ ꒱‧₊˚
Before:

After:

Glasses Before:

Glasses After:

-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login