LF AK 105
-
-
-
-
-
-
@drakenho Are you sure? I tested it a few times, and I'm still able to download it every time I click on it.
-
-
-
@Majojo still giving me the same issue. It's weird because I've never had this happen on there with any other download. Maybe see if Pixeldrain or Mega works.
@drakenho Just use proxyium dot com, your isp probably blocked it.
-
@Majojo now how the heck do i get it to scale properly to my avi? its soo small and its halfways into my leg cause repositioning it breaks the whole thing. using the normal scaling doesnt seem to work. am i a stupid? ;-;
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login