LF: winter love wear by kurakuraa
-
-
-
I don't have one for Shinano but I do have one for Manuka. It's such a good outfit! Will reupload if needed, not sure why DL are set to 12hours only now.

-
I don't have one for Shinano but I do have one for Manuka. It's such a good outfit! Will reupload if needed, not sure why DL are set to 12hours only now.

@Hardware98 thanksss! manuka works, ill just fit it in blender : p
-
bump shinano!
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login