Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Worlds
  5. LF Afterglow by WispyWoo Quest Version

LF Afterglow by WispyWoo Quest Version

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Worlds
afterglowquestworldlooking for
8 Posts 7 Posters 1.2k Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • N
    N
    neko75
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I'm looking for a Quest Version of AfterGlow because I only have the PC Version. However, I haven't had any luck getting a Quest version built because there's so much stuff that changes point that I can't lower the size.

    if anyone has a Quest version of this send it to us please because when I look on posts all I see are PC versions only.

    https://wispywoo.gumroad.com/l/AfterGlow

    Protagonist.P 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • J
      J
      jackie2008
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      bumppp, this is sick

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • M
        M
        muffincake
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Quest version available on kemono.su

        [Direct download link]

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • ShyCorgiS
          ShyCorgiS
          ShyCorgi
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Can we have the PC side too??

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • N neko75

            I'm looking for a Quest Version of AfterGlow because I only have the PC Version. However, I haven't had any luck getting a Quest version built because there's so much stuff that changes point that I can't lower the size.

            if anyone has a Quest version of this send it to us please because when I look on posts all I see are PC versions only.

            https://wispywoo.gumroad.com/l/AfterGlow

            Protagonist.P
            Protagonist.P
            Protagonist.
            Banned
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @neko75 how do u upload it to unity exactly can u send me ur discord so u can help me

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Protagonist.P
              Protagonist.P
              Protagonist.
              Banned
              wrote on last edited by Protagonist.
              #6

              anyone got the UNITY PACKAGE set already and just send a download link for PC AND QUEST

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • x̷̷̷̷̷X
                x̷̷̷̷̷X
                x̷̷̷̷̷
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                Enjoy

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • H
                  H
                  happydaysgolden
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  can you reupload I personally just need the quest version

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0

                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                  Register Login
                  Reply
                  • Reply as topic
                  Log in to reply
                  • Oldest to Newest
                  • Newest to Oldest
                  • Most Votes


                  • Login

                  • Login or register to search.
                  • First post
                    Last post
                  0
                  • Categories
                  • Recent
                  • Tags
                  • Popular