Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Community
  3. General Discussions
  4. Considering posting public access to my 300GB+ archive. Input needed!

Considering posting public access to my 300GB+ archive. Input needed!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussions
archiveassetavatar
7 Posts 4 Posters 855 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • CollectathonC
    CollectathonC
    Collectathon
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I'd like to gauge how many people would be willing to donate assets that aren't in the list, whether they've been posted already or not. If you have the ability and are willing to contribute assets to the archive, please reply below!

    The archive is updated in real time as I receive assets, and it's on Google drive so no download limits!

    ? ? 2 Replies Last reply
    2
    • I
      I
      illo
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      I'll be willing to contribute assets to the archive.

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • CollectathonC Collectathon

        I'd like to gauge how many people would be willing to donate assets that aren't in the list, whether they've been posted already or not. If you have the ability and are willing to contribute assets to the archive, please reply below!

        The archive is updated in real time as I receive assets, and it's on Google drive so no download limits!

        ?
        ?
        A Former User
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @Collectathon I can help out if needed!

        CollectathonC 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • ? A Former User

          @Collectathon I can help out if needed!

          CollectathonC
          CollectathonC
          Collectathon
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @Matsuda I was hoping you of all people would respond ;u;

          you're a true goat

          ? 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • CollectathonC
            CollectathonC
            Collectathon
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Tbh that's enough for me, I'll get to work on the post lmao

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • CollectathonC Collectathon

              @Matsuda I was hoping you of all people would respond ;u;

              you're a true goat

              ?
              ?
              A Former User
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @Collectathon Always happy to help! 👍

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • CollectathonC Collectathon

                I'd like to gauge how many people would be willing to donate assets that aren't in the list, whether they've been posted already or not. If you have the ability and are willing to contribute assets to the archive, please reply below!

                The archive is updated in real time as I receive assets, and it's on Google drive so no download limits!

                ?
                ?
                A Former User
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @Collectathon
                just a heads up but google drive does indeed have limits for downloading its daily but not many hit it just cause how most google drives dont have that much traffic to hit said limit.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0

                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                Register Login
                Reply
                • Reply as topic
                Log in to reply
                • Oldest to Newest
                • Newest to Oldest
                • Most Votes


                • Login

                • Login or register to search.
                • First post
                  Last post
                0
                • Categories
                • Recent
                • Tags
                • Popular