Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. GIFT:キプフェルエモートプラス(まばたき・もぐもぐ など)【VRChat】v4

GIFT:キプフェルエモートプラス(まばたき・もぐもぐ など)【VRChat】v4

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
kipfeldownloadgiftgimmickgift-booth
9 Posts 5 Posters 2.8k Views 4 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • H
    H
    HORIZON
    wrote on last edited by HORIZON
    #1

    https://umishop.booth.pm/items/5924235

    [register or login to view this hidden content]

    1 Reply Last reply
    6
    • etcE
      etcE
      etc
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      thank u for so cute

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • UsagichanU
        UsagichanU
        Usagichan
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        bump v5.0❤

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • mofuumofuM
          mofuumofuM
          mofuumofu
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          hello! sorry to bother you but can you reupload the file? thank you ❤

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Pretend LikeP
            Pretend LikeP
            Pretend Like
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @horizon Yo gang have you tried Ping the link giver? Also mind updating the link thanks?

            The Stars Rise‚ The Time Elapse; The Fate Destined And Made Us So Minute․
            星辰升起,时光流逝;命运早已注定,却将我们雕

            If you want parts just ask, I don’t gate keep

            If you need an updated link Please @Pretend Like in the comments I should respond soon & if you don't @Pretend Like, well not my problem until I know it is

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Pretend LikeP
              Pretend LikeP
              Pretend Like
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @usagichan @mofuumofu if they don't give out the link ill buy it

              The Stars Rise‚ The Time Elapse; The Fate Destined And Made Us So Minute․
              星辰升起,时光流逝;命运早已注定,却将我们雕

              If you want parts just ask, I don’t gate keep

              If you need an updated link Please @Pretend Like in the comments I should respond soon & if you don't @Pretend Like, well not my problem until I know it is

              mofuumofuM 1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • Pretend LikeP Pretend Like

                @usagichan @mofuumofu if they don't give out the link ill buy it

                mofuumofuM
                mofuumofuM
                mofuumofu
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @Pretend-Like you're a godsend <33

                Pretend LikeP 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • mofuumofuM mofuumofu

                  @Pretend-Like you're a godsend <33

                  Pretend LikeP
                  Pretend LikeP
                  Pretend Like
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @mofuumofu I don't think they update the link they haven't logged on since so ill just make a post and link it so yah

                  The Stars Rise‚ The Time Elapse; The Fate Destined And Made Us So Minute․
                  星辰升起,时光流逝;命运早已注定,却将我们雕

                  If you want parts just ask, I don’t gate keep

                  If you need an updated link Please @Pretend Like in the comments I should respond soon & if you don't @Pretend Like, well not my problem until I know it is

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Pretend LikeP
                    Pretend LikeP
                    Pretend Like
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @etc @usagichan @usagichan https://forum.ripper.store/topic/116139/gift-キプフェル専用-ぷるぷる-表情アニメーションセット-キプフェルエモートプラス-まばたき-もぐもぐ-タッチ表情など-vrchat

                    The Stars Rise‚ The Time Elapse; The Fate Destined And Made Us So Minute․
                    星辰升起,时光流逝;命运早已注定,却将我们雕

                    If you want parts just ask, I don’t gate keep

                    If you need an updated link Please @Pretend Like in the comments I should respond soon & if you don't @Pretend Like, well not my problem until I know it is

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0

                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                    Register Login
                    Reply
                    • Reply as topic
                    Log in to reply
                    • Oldest to Newest
                    • Newest to Oldest
                    • Most Votes


                    • Login

                    • Login or register to search.
                    • First post
                      Last post
                    0
                    • Categories
                    • Recent
                    • Tags
                    • Popular