LF:sexual toy nora
-

-
Okay so I prepared something, but I don't know of any potential issues. If you find any just reply here so I can try and fix them. I will maintain this to the best of my ability, all updates I make will be edited here.
Requires Poiyomi 9.x Toon or Pro and VRCFURY
Instructions: Just place hand constraints in 'Positions' on your palms and upload.
- If you want to know how it will look while you place the constraints, change the constraint numbers on the container.
- If you want to scale it, you should be able to safely scale the nora object inside of 'container'.
Download:
-
Okay so I prepared something, but I don't know of any potential issues. If you find any just reply here so I can try and fix them. I will maintain this to the best of my ability, all updates I make will be edited here.
Requires Poiyomi 9.x Toon or Pro and VRCFURY
Instructions: Just place hand constraints in 'Positions' on your palms and upload.
- If you want to know how it will look while you place the constraints, change the constraint numbers on the container.
- If you want to scale it, you should be able to safely scale the nora object inside of 'container'.
Download:
@wolfslayer56too you are awesome!
-
Okay so I prepared something, but I don't know of any potential issues. If you find any just reply here so I can try and fix them. I will maintain this to the best of my ability, all updates I make will be edited here.
Requires Poiyomi 9.x Toon or Pro and VRCFURY
Instructions: Just place hand constraints in 'Positions' on your palms and upload.
- If you want to know how it will look while you place the constraints, change the constraint numbers on the container.
- If you want to scale it, you should be able to safely scale the nora object inside of 'container'.
Download:
@wolfslayer56too Could you please make a tutorial on equipping it?
-
@wolfslayer56too Could you please make a tutorial on equipping it?
@claycarmine12 said in LF:sexual toy nora:
@wolfslayer56too Could you please make a tutorial on equipping it?
create a toggle using vrcfury + a world drop constraint. google is free and easy.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login