LF: [ Mamefriends / Fullset ] 【発売記念セール中】【まめふれんず対応衣装】Vivid Painter(ギミック付)
-
-
-
-
@Marisa hey! thanks!, i having a little problem with the small brushes when i write something the pencels disappear do you know how to fix it?
-
@Marisa Oh my~
I absolutely adore this kind of gimmick! 🥰
Thank you for your wonderful and generous contribution!

-
@Miarry maybe it's an issue with writing default values? in Kipfel, the “Write Defaults” option is off
-
-
-
@Marisa i tried to set write defaults to off, but i still having the same problem. when i close my hand to draw the pen disappear...
-
@Miarry I don’t have Mitsumame, so I tested it with Kipfel. The brush works fine when WD is OFF, but once WD is ON, the issue appears. So I re-recorded the animation. maybe it will be helpful for you
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login