Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. LF: NSFW worlds with fuckable NPCS

LF: NSFW worlds with fuckable NPCS

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved NSFW
looking fornsfwworldsnpcnsfwnpc
199 Posts 68 Posters 87.3k Views 190 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • BlatantServiceB
    BlatantServiceB
    BlatantService
    wrote on last edited by
    #86

    bump ^

    I lowkey like furries that are thick as fuuuuuuuuuck so if you got any of those lmk

    looking for blender files / unity packages

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • B buttfart83

      @lovenightsky hi! Stupid question, but what should I search on booth to find it? I looked but I couldn't find it TwT

      lovenightskyL
      lovenightskyL
      lovenightsky
      wrote on last edited by
      #87

      @buttfart83 not stupid! it seems they removed it from booth and itch.io but i downloaded it from booth before it was removed. im uploading them now, i dont know what it requires but i think everything should be working (ive personally never uploaded a world so maybe someone can look at it and reup/fix!!!)

      B 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • B buttfart83

        @lovenightsky hi! Stupid question, but what should I search on booth to find it? I looked but I couldn't find it TwT

        lovenightskyL
        lovenightskyL
        lovenightsky
        wrote on last edited by
        #88

        @buttfart83 [register or login to view this hidden content] heres the files!

        HumbleBeggarH KokomimoK 2 Replies Last reply
        2
        • lovenightskyL lovenightsky

          @buttfart83 not stupid! it seems they removed it from booth and itch.io but i downloaded it from booth before it was removed. im uploading them now, i dont know what it requires but i think everything should be working (ive personally never uploaded a world so maybe someone can look at it and reup/fix!!!)

          B
          B
          buttfart83
          wrote on last edited by
          #89

          @lovenightsky omg that's insane, no wonder I couldn't find it haha, but thank you so much for sharing the files! I appreciate it immensely! πŸ˜„

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • lovenightskyL lovenightsky

            @buttfart83 [register or login to view this hidden content] heres the files!

            HumbleBeggarH
            HumbleBeggarH
            HumbleBeggar
            wrote on last edited by
            #90

            To anyone who got these files, which "scene" do I select in unity? I just want to download the world and upload it, without rebuilding it from scratch 😧
            It's my first time doing the whole upload thing, I just need the "scene" or blueprint or whatever to make everything load into place so I can upload it to VrChat πŸ™

            LunarFazbearL 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • HumbleBeggarH HumbleBeggar

              To anyone who got these files, which "scene" do I select in unity? I just want to download the world and upload it, without rebuilding it from scratch 😧
              It's my first time doing the whole upload thing, I just need the "scene" or blueprint or whatever to make everything load into place so I can upload it to VrChat πŸ™

              LunarFazbearL
              LunarFazbearL
              LunarFazbear
              wrote on last edited by
              #91

              @HumbleBeggar It should be mark FNAF

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • sambarrS
                sambarrS
                sambarr
                wrote on last edited by
                #92

                Can someone upload this for me, My project keeps crashing after like 10 mins of uploading it and its a headache ;-;

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • HierokuH Hieroku

                  xxxchimeraxxx's worlds are all open so long as you age verify in their discord. All it takes is 1 person doing it to share the worlds.

                  LalondeL
                  LalondeL
                  Lalonde
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #93

                  @Hieroku what's their discord server? i'll verify in there

                  A 1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • LalondeL Lalonde

                    @Hieroku what's their discord server? i'll verify in there

                    A
                    A
                    Alex1985123
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #94

                    @whisperwhiskers I think it’s this https://discord.gg/bV75Nqunxt

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • SillyRandomWomanS
                      SillyRandomWomanS
                      SillyRandomWoman
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #95

                      i have the files for the fnia world! I uploaded the pc version but im having trouble with quest... ;_;
                      can anyone help me out?

                      LunarFazbearL 2 Replies Last reply
                      0
                      • SillyRandomWomanS SillyRandomWoman

                        i have the files for the fnia world! I uploaded the pc version but im having trouble with quest... ;_;
                        can anyone help me out?

                        LunarFazbearL
                        LunarFazbearL
                        LunarFazbear
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #96

                        @SillyRandomWoman I think there is a note in there for quest, I think, I also have the files and it included things that should be taken off for it to work in quest

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • SillyRandomWomanS SillyRandomWoman

                          i have the files for the fnia world! I uploaded the pc version but im having trouble with quest... ;_;
                          can anyone help me out?

                          LunarFazbearL
                          LunarFazbearL
                          LunarFazbear
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #97

                          @SillyRandomWoman From the Notepad:

                          if you have all of the packages shown in the screenshot installed and using unity 2022, everything should work fine.

                          once everything is imported, search for the scene titled "FNAF" this is the scene for the stripclub mini game.

                          make sure to disable the post processing when uploading to quest. it can be found in the hierarchy under (Envi > main camera.) and disabling the post processing layer componant.

                          you will see a few errors, they can be ignored. just a few shader warnings

                          the "lockable FNAF" scene is an unfinnished version with a bunch of broken stuff. (DO NOT USE IT)

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • ?
                            ?
                            A Former User
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #98

                            Wall-E

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • lovenightskyL lovenightsky

                              @buttfart83 [register or login to view this hidden content] heres the files!

                              KokomimoK
                              KokomimoK
                              Kokomimo
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #99
                              This post is deleted!
                              LunarFazbearL 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • ?
                                ?
                                A Former User
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #100

                                booooooooooooooooooo

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                1
                                • LunarFazbearL
                                  LunarFazbearL
                                  LunarFazbear
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #101

                                  Bump I'm sure someone can do it out there

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • KokomimoK Kokomimo
                                    [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
                                    LunarFazbearL
                                    LunarFazbearL
                                    LunarFazbear
                                    wrote on last edited by LunarFazbear
                                    #102

                                    @Kokomimo [register or login to view this hidden content] Could try this version I had, When I went too try to upload it, it let me import it.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • LunarFazbearL
                                      LunarFazbearL
                                      LunarFazbear
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #103

                                      Or if someone wants to try it

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • noplezzugzN
                                        noplezzugzN
                                        noplezzugz
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #104

                                        Lmk for any erp worlds,I used to have a few but I can't find em.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • A
                                          A
                                          Alisan
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #105

                                          Anyone know how someone might be able to make their own poseable NPCs?

                                          P___P 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular