Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. LF: NSFW worlds with fuckable NPCS

LF: NSFW worlds with fuckable NPCS

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved NSFW
looking fornsfwworldsnpcnsfwnpc
199 Posts 68 Posters 87.1k Views 189 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • zeta.zazaZ
    zeta.zazaZ
    zeta.zaza
    wrote on last edited by
    #11

    thats a thing?!!?!??!?

    always collecting furry avis and edgy clothes x

    SillyRandomWomanS 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • zeta.zazaZ zeta.zaza

      thats a thing?!!?!??!?

      SillyRandomWomanS
      SillyRandomWomanS
      SillyRandomWoman
      wrote on last edited by
      #12

      @zeta-zaza I've seen a world like that in a video, I've tried to ask the person the name of the world, but they didn't answer ;-;

      zeta.zazaZ 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • SillyRandomWomanS SillyRandomWoman

        @zeta-zaza I've seen a world like that in a video, I've tried to ask the person the name of the world, but they didn't answer ;-;

        zeta.zazaZ
        zeta.zazaZ
        zeta.zaza
        wrote on last edited by
        #13

        @SillyRandomWoman damn. i need this too. bump

        always collecting furry avis and edgy clothes x

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • TrapizoidT
          TrapizoidT
          Trapizoid
          wrote on last edited by
          #14

          BUMP I NEED TO SEE THIS MYSELF

          SillyRandomWomanS 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • TrapizoidT Trapizoid

            BUMP I NEED TO SEE THIS MYSELF

            SillyRandomWomanS
            SillyRandomWomanS
            SillyRandomWoman
            wrote on last edited by
            #15

            @Trapizoid you and me both ;-;

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • SillyRandomWomanS
              SillyRandomWomanS
              SillyRandomWoman
              wrote on last edited by
              #16

              Okay guys so I actually found a pic of one of the worlds I want.. I saw this in a video.
              Does anyone know the name of the world, or a link for it? ;-;

              Screenshot 2024-12-16 155336.png

              ResuR 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • SillyRandomWomanS SillyRandomWoman

                Okay guys so I actually found a pic of one of the worlds I want.. I saw this in a video.
                Does anyone know the name of the world, or a link for it? ;-;

                Screenshot 2024-12-16 155336.png

                ResuR
                ResuR
                Resu
                wrote on last edited by
                #17

                @SillyRandomWoman What are the odds that those are just avatar clones

                Need helping handz!!! :33

                SillyRandomWomanS 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • ResuR Resu

                  @SillyRandomWoman What are the odds that those are just avatar clones

                  SillyRandomWomanS
                  SillyRandomWomanS
                  SillyRandomWoman
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #18

                  @Resu in the video, it didn't seem like that-

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • themethodT
                    themethodT
                    themethod
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #19

                    bump, also i know that xxxchimeraxxx has a nsfw world with fuckable npcs but i dont have the link to it

                    SillyRandomWomanS 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • themethodT themethod

                      bump, also i know that xxxchimeraxxx has a nsfw world with fuckable npcs but i dont have the link to it

                      SillyRandomWomanS
                      SillyRandomWomanS
                      SillyRandomWoman
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #20

                      @themethod Yeah I know that he has worlds with those types of NPCS, I want to join the discord, but you have to show your ID and face to get in... which i don't feel comfortable giving out for safety reasons ;-;

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • SillyRandomWomanS
                        SillyRandomWomanS
                        SillyRandomWoman
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #21

                        bump for xxchimeraxx worlds!

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • SillyRandomWomanS
                          SillyRandomWomanS
                          SillyRandomWoman
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #22

                          bump for xxchimeraxx worlds!

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • HierokuH
                            HierokuH
                            Hieroku
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #23

                            xxxchimeraxxx's worlds are all open so long as you age verify in their discord. All it takes is 1 person doing it to share the worlds.

                            Everything online is Public
                            Just takes longer for somethings than others.

                            SillyRandomWomanS exE schizophrenicS LalondeL 4 Replies Last reply
                            0
                            • HierokuH Hieroku

                              xxxchimeraxxx's worlds are all open so long as you age verify in their discord. All it takes is 1 person doing it to share the worlds.

                              SillyRandomWomanS
                              SillyRandomWomanS
                              SillyRandomWoman
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #24

                              @Hieroku I would but I dont wanna give out my ID ;-;

                              HierokuH 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • ButteredToastB
                                ButteredToastB
                                ButteredToast
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #25

                                There used to be this 2.0 world from like 2020 that you needed an internet link to get access to. I can't remember if it came with NPC's but that's the closest to any kind of NSFW worlds I know of. I think it does cause you could place them on the position blocks and bondage devices. It had like a dungeon and some weird room with fetish photos all over it lol.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • SillyRandomWomanS SillyRandomWoman

                                  @Hieroku I would but I dont wanna give out my ID ;-;

                                  HierokuH
                                  HierokuH
                                  Hieroku
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #26

                                  @SillyRandomWoman they are also selling their fnaf inspired world too. You could always lurk that thread and see if someone who does buy it makes a public upload for forum members or something.

                                  Everything online is Public
                                  Just takes longer for somethings than others.

                                  SillyRandomWomanS 1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • HierokuH Hieroku

                                    xxxchimeraxxx's worlds are all open so long as you age verify in their discord. All it takes is 1 person doing it to share the worlds.

                                    exE
                                    exE
                                    ex
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #27

                                    @Hieroku ooooo I'll think abt it

                                    shhh

                                    plz bmp!

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • HierokuH Hieroku

                                      xxxchimeraxxx's worlds are all open so long as you age verify in their discord. All it takes is 1 person doing it to share the worlds.

                                      schizophrenicS
                                      schizophrenicS
                                      schizophrenic
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #28

                                      @Hieroku whts the discord

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • zeta.zazaZ
                                        zeta.zazaZ
                                        zeta.zaza
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #29

                                        i don't mind verifying with id and face, someone post the link

                                        always collecting furry avis and edgy clothes x

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • x75thEverestX
                                          x75thEverestX
                                          x75thEverest
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #30

                                          these are the two world link i see in the server

                                          https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_25eb6b6b-0b51-43b2-a4d0-eecfde7a9bdc/info

                                          https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_fcc0f46b-40e9-429a-a25a-a88b74229985 Password: 58008

                                          SillyRandomWomanS TrapizoidT themethodT IzekialBlimI L 5 Replies Last reply
                                          4

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular