LF: Trepidation Girlfriend by OhDelight
-
@whoknows21 no but when I export the model to fbx
it gets all her clothes etc
Sperate from the model
Basically not placed in the collection like other models does
So I'm trying to figure out how I can fix that
-
@whoknows21 no but when I export the model to fbx
it gets all her clothes etc
Sperate from the model
Basically not placed in the collection like other models does
So I'm trying to figure out how I can fix that
-
bump then?
-
-
what stuff does this model require to function? poiyomi shader,vrc fury or what other things
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login