Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. LF:Renamon type C By Dogzeela

LF:Renamon type C By Dogzeela

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Furry Avatars
looking for
37 Posts 21 Posters 5.7k Views 53 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • shadow_stickS
    shadow_stickS
    shadow_stick
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Check out this high quality Renamon model with various special features for VRChat games and animation creation. Please share it.

    https://d.furaffinity.net/art/dogzeela/1690589148/1690589148.dogzeela_image_2023-07-28_200312358.png

    Name:Renamon type C
    By:DogZeela

    {he/him} I answer less often, but I search more to find it /:3

    When money speaks, the truth remains silent :)

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • Katie_foxK
      Katie_foxK
      Katie_fox
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Bump!~ needs~

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • AntipathyA
        AntipathyA
        Antipathy
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Cute.

        Challenge us at your own peril.
        You may have bested the ELITE COMMANDER and HIGH COUNCILMAN by themselves, but...
        We're stronger together!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • shadow_stickS
          shadow_stickS
          shadow_stick
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          BUMP please~~ NEED ~~

          {he/him} I answer less often, but I search more to find it /:3

          When money speaks, the truth remains silent :)

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • U
            U
            unityenjoyer
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            the model is not set up for vrchat. none of this creators models are. they are set up for making animations.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • shadow_stickS
              shadow_stickS
              shadow_stick
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @unityenjoyer
              If you have one, send it to me so we can solve the problem. Incidentally, there are a number of users who are experts in creating avatars for VRChat. I know them myself.
              One of them is KazkKobold, who managed to transfer the Moxxie model to VRChat at this address https://forum.ripper.store/topic/42477/lf-moxxie-by-valorlynz?_=1733497478592

              {he/him} I answer less often, but I search more to find it /:3

              When money speaks, the truth remains silent :)

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • D85191WD
                D85191WD
                D85191W
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @wekj3gsv said in LF: Renamon by Dogzeela:

                Here is Renamon B and C
                [register or login to view this hidden content]

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • shadow_stickS
                  shadow_stickS
                  shadow_stick
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @D85191W Thank you very much, you saved my life. I just had one question, how did you find it?

                  {he/him} I answer less often, but I search more to find it /:3

                  When money speaks, the truth remains silent :)

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • lollermsparkoL
                    lollermsparkoL
                    lollermsparko
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    Now we need them as functioning VRChat avatars, anyone on the works? Cuz I can't do it but I am very interested in having these as avatars.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Unknown SenderU
                      Unknown SenderU
                      Unknown Sender
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      Bump for VRC Port

                      [Redacted]

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Unknown SenderU
                        Unknown SenderU
                        Unknown Sender
                        wrote on last edited by Unknown Sender
                        #11

                        I Don't know if this can eveen be made into a vrc port, I have tired and textures are all wacky in unity, and I'm not saying it's impossible it would just take a while to do

                        [Redacted]

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • E
                          E
                          esau_winchester
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          currently the only ones in which a port is being worked on at the moment are milf loona and milf krystal.

                          Unknown SenderU 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • E esau_winchester

                            currently the only ones in which a port is being worked on at the moment are milf loona and milf krystal.

                            Unknown SenderU
                            Unknown SenderU
                            Unknown Sender
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @SpicyWouts I have a buddy who's gunna try his hand at porting type c rena to VRC

                            [Redacted]

                            E 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Unknown SenderU Unknown Sender

                              @SpicyWouts I have a buddy who's gunna try his hand at porting type c rena to VRC

                              E
                              E
                              esau_winchester
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @Random-Sender oh in the case of rena type c, you have to start from scratch to carry her.

                              that is to say to make a new rig

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • DemopanD
                                DemopanD
                                Demopan
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                bump for vrc port

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Unknown SenderU
                                  Unknown SenderU
                                  Unknown Sender
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  bump for vrc port

                                  [Redacted]

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • oni_uO
                                    oni_uO
                                    oni_u
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    bump for vrc port

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Unknown SenderU
                                      Unknown SenderU
                                      Unknown Sender
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      bump for vrc port for type C

                                      [Redacted]

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Unknown SenderU
                                        Unknown SenderU
                                        Unknown Sender
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        Bump for VRC Port

                                        [Redacted]

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • AuraI0A
                                          AuraI0A
                                          AuraI0
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          BIG bump for vrc port

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular