Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF Rabbit Doll and BeastTech Doll by SpaceTato

LF Rabbit Doll and BeastTech Doll by SpaceTato

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
looking forrobotcyberpunkgumroad
35 Posts 12 Posters 4.2k Views 46 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • vanny101V vanny101

    Are they quest compatible

    ClosetGhostC
    ClosetGhostC
    ClosetGhost
    wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @vanny101

    Based on the store page, no.
    Anyone could technically make it quest compatible, but they would likely have to remove a few things or change a few things. Like shaders, scripts, Phys bones, etc.
    Its a lot of work to make a PC made model Quest compatible because how much you have to remove, change, rearrange, add, etc.

    Which is why a lot of people who make are PC model creators don't attempt to make it Quest compatible.

    A horny V-TuberA 1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • ClosetGhostC ClosetGhost

      @vanny101

      Based on the store page, no.
      Anyone could technically make it quest compatible, but they would likely have to remove a few things or change a few things. Like shaders, scripts, Phys bones, etc.
      Its a lot of work to make a PC made model Quest compatible because how much you have to remove, change, rearrange, add, etc.

      Which is why a lot of people who make are PC model creators don't attempt to make it Quest compatible.

      A horny V-TuberA
      A horny V-TuberA
      A horny V-Tuber
      wrote on last edited by
      #26

      @ClosetGhost saying its not quest compatible is a skill issue

      ClosetGhostC 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • A horny V-TuberA A horny V-Tuber

        @ClosetGhost saying its not quest compatible is a skill issue

        ClosetGhostC
        ClosetGhostC
        ClosetGhost
        wrote on last edited by
        #27

        @A-horny-V-Tuber

        Each their own. But if you can do it, by all means go ahead. Most people would rather not put in that much effort because they would much rather keep all of the 'fun' stuff on without having to completely change things.
        I personally never worked on a model that has these things, so I wouldn't know if they can be saved or not, so yeah.
        But if you can do it. Go right ahead. I'm sure a lot of people would appreciate it assuming you're saying you CAN do it and are potentially offering to do it yourself with your comment.

        If not that's my mistake.

        A horny V-TuberA 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • ClosetGhostC ClosetGhost

          @A-horny-V-Tuber

          Each their own. But if you can do it, by all means go ahead. Most people would rather not put in that much effort because they would much rather keep all of the 'fun' stuff on without having to completely change things.
          I personally never worked on a model that has these things, so I wouldn't know if they can be saved or not, so yeah.
          But if you can do it. Go right ahead. I'm sure a lot of people would appreciate it assuming you're saying you CAN do it and are potentially offering to do it yourself with your comment.

          If not that's my mistake.

          A horny V-TuberA
          A horny V-TuberA
          A horny V-Tuber
          wrote on last edited by
          #28

          @ClosetGhost I'm just saying the creator of the avatar is lazy.

          ALilRottenA 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • A horny V-TuberA A horny V-Tuber

            @ClosetGhost I'm just saying the creator of the avatar is lazy.

            ALilRottenA
            ALilRottenA
            ALilRotten
            wrote on last edited by
            #29

            @A-horny-V-Tuber
            Ooof, I wouldn't say that if I were you man.
            Model creation takes a lot of work.
            Not sure if you do model creations though, so I can't completely judge.

            • I rig up models
            • I add clothing/assets to premade models
            • Learning how to make models
            • Can make VRC ports
            • I teach people via YT

            [I do NOT do trades]

            :Feel free to message me, just don't be demanding.:

            1 Reply Last reply
            2
            • YamakoDancinY
              YamakoDancinY
              YamakoDancin
              wrote on last edited by
              #30

              bump for rabbit doll

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • FrostBiteF
                FrostBiteF
                FrostBite
                wrote on last edited by
                #31

                +1

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • RubyRose25R
                  RubyRose25R
                  RubyRose25
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #32

                  Bump for both

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • X
                    X
                    XDUJIB
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #33

                    bup

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • slinkyslunkyS
                      slinkyslunkyS
                      slinkyslunky
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #34

                      bump

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • ALilRottenA
                        ALilRottenA
                        ALilRotten
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #35

                        Beast Tech: https://drive.proton.me/urls/7D0TZBHWJ0#enPJp6W3Il7Q
                        Rabbit Doll: https://drive.proton.me/urls/N12BXEMWY8#rlRdd0rzz5Wq

                        • I rig up models
                        • I add clothing/assets to premade models
                        • Learning how to make models
                        • Can make VRC ports
                        • I teach people via YT

                        [I do NOT do trades]

                        :Feel free to message me, just don't be demanding.:

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        6

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        • Login

                        • Login or register to search.
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Categories
                        • Recent
                        • Tags
                        • Popular