Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. FOUND ON VRM: エレン - Ellen (PC/VR Only) Face Tracking Ready By ThePearl

FOUND ON VRM: エレン - Ellen (PC/VR Only) Face Tracking Ready By ThePearl

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
gumroadfemalefoundvrm
16 Posts 7 Posters 1.4k Views 10 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • guhbuhG
    guhbuhG
    guhbuh
    wrote on last edited by guhbuh
    #1

    Store page: Ellen frontEllen.png730233b5-5937-4336-a9c2-dda4328b7954-image.png Thank you in advance! ❤

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • exE
      exE
      ex
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      bmp

      shhh

      plz bmp!

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • guhbuhG
        guhbuhG
        guhbuh
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        in moderation on vrm 🤞

        CinderellaC 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • guhbuhG guhbuh

          in moderation on vrm 🤞

          CinderellaC
          CinderellaC
          Cinderella
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @guhbuh What does this mean

          ? 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • CinderellaC Cinderella

            @guhbuh What does this mean

            ?
            ?
            A Former User
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @Cinderella it means that by tomorrow it will be on vrmodels for you to download. Most likely tomorrow.. vrm is wack tbh

            pawrincesP CinderellaC 2 Replies Last reply
            0
            • ? A Former User

              @Cinderella it means that by tomorrow it will be on vrmodels for you to download. Most likely tomorrow.. vrm is wack tbh

              pawrincesP
              pawrincesP
              pawrinces
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @Clown worst site ever lol

              ♡

              guhbuhG ShinamororuS 2 Replies Last reply
              0
              • ? A Former User

                @Cinderella it means that by tomorrow it will be on vrmodels for you to download. Most likely tomorrow.. vrm is wack tbh

                CinderellaC
                CinderellaC
                Cinderella
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @Clown Preciate it, gang.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • pawrincesP pawrinces

                  @Clown worst site ever lol

                  guhbuhG
                  guhbuhG
                  guhbuh
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @pawrinces real

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • pawrincesP pawrinces

                    @Clown worst site ever lol

                    ShinamororuS
                    ShinamororuS
                    Shinamororu
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @pawrinces Agreed, the fact that some stuff is ratted and has a bunch of malware is wild.

                    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣤⡤⠤⠤⠤⣤⣄⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
                    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡤⠞⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠛⢦⣤⠶⠦⣤⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
                    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⠞⢋⡽⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠃⠀⠀⠙⢶⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
                    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⠟⠁⠀⠘⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⡀⠀⠀⠉⠓⠦⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⣀⠀⠀⠀
                    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⠞⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣷⡄⠀⠀⢻⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠻⣆⠀
                    ⠀⠀⣠⠞⠁⠀⠀⣀⣠⣏⡀⠀⢠⣶⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⠿⡃⠀⠀⠀⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⡆
                    ⢀⡞⠁⠀⣠⠶⠛⠉⠉⠉⠙⢦⡸⣿⡿⠀⠀⠀⡄⢀⣀⣀⡶⠀⠀⠀⢀⡄⣀⠀⣢⠟⢦⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣸⠃
                    ⡞⠀⠀⠸⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢳⢀⣠⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠀⠀⣀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⡴⠞⠁⠀⠀⠈⠓⠦⣄⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣤⠞⠁⠀
                    ⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⠀⠁⠀⢀⣀⣀⡴⠋⢻⡉⠙⠾⡟⢿⣅⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠙⠛⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀
                    ⠘⣦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣤⠞⢉⣹⣯⣍⣿⠉⠟⠀⠀⣸⠳⣄⡀⠀⠀⠙⢧⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
                    ⠀⠈⠙⠒⠒⠒⠒⠚⠋⠁⠀⡴⠋⢀⡀⢠⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡾⠋⢻⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
                    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⡇⠀⢸⡀⠸⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠀⢠⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
                    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣇⠀⠀⠉⠋⠻⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣠⣴⠞⠋⠳⠶⠞⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
                    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠳⠦⢤⠤⠶⠋⠙⠳⣆⣀⣈⡿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
                    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • ?
                      ?
                      A Former User
                      wrote on last edited by [[global:former-user]]
                      #10

                      "Most likely tomorrow" I said.

                      Still in moderation

                      I am assuming it's still in moderation, keep getting gateway time-out.

                      stingraeyS 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • ? A Former User

                        "Most likely tomorrow" I said.

                        Still in moderation

                        I am assuming it's still in moderation, keep getting gateway time-out.

                        stingraeyS
                        stingraeyS
                        stingraey
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @Clown why not post it here? You don't have to I'm just asking why

                        @ me for updates

                        ? 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • stingraeyS stingraey

                          @Clown why not post it here? You don't have to I'm just asking why

                          ?
                          ?
                          A Former User
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @stingraey

                          I would if I owned it. Lol sorry it came off that way. Just saying that cause of how shit vrm is...I assumed it would have been fully uploaded to the site today but I was wrong.

                          stingraeyS 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • ? A Former User

                            @stingraey

                            I would if I owned it. Lol sorry it came off that way. Just saying that cause of how shit vrm is...I assumed it would have been fully uploaded to the site today but I was wrong.

                            stingraeyS
                            stingraeyS
                            stingraey
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @Clown ohhh, lol no worries.

                            @ me for updates

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • guhbuhG
                              guhbuhG
                              guhbuh
                              wrote on last edited by guhbuh
                              #14

                              @Miyu @Stinkysmellthing @prins @KanyeWest991 @stingraey @Murcy https://vrmodels.store/avatars/44734-ellen.html

                              pawrincesP 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • guhbuhG guhbuh

                                @Miyu @Stinkysmellthing @prins @KanyeWest991 @stingraey @Murcy https://vrmodels.store/avatars/44734-ellen.html

                                pawrincesP
                                pawrincesP
                                pawrinces
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @guhbuh Are you able to post the link or make a link to post here?

                                ♡

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • guhbuhG
                                  guhbuhG
                                  guhbuh
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                  if this doesn't work lmk

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0

                                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                  Register Login
                                  Reply
                                  • Reply as topic
                                  Log in to reply
                                  • Oldest to Newest
                                  • Newest to Oldest
                                  • Most Votes


                                  • Login

                                  • Login or register to search.
                                  • First post
                                    Last post
                                  0
                                  • Categories
                                  • Recent
                                  • Tags
                                  • Popular