Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF: Dreams Come True Studios Avatar Bundle by CryptiaCurves (must have physbones)

LF: Dreams Come True Studios Avatar Bundle by CryptiaCurves (must have physbones)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
nsfwcryptiacurvescally3dlooking forquest
7 Posts 3 Posters 1.4k Views 4 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ImpDioDaI
    ImpDioDaI
    ImpDioDa
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    So I've been showering this site looking for Cryptia's bundle of Bendy avatars they made awhile ago, and I can never seem to find one with physbones added to it, (Especially Angel, she's the main one I'm looking for). so if anyone has a folder with the avatars with physbones and or are quest compatible, that would be great!! alt text

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • ResuR
      ResuR
      Resu
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Have you tried looking in VRM? Bump

      Need helping handz!!! :33

      AntipathyA 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • ResuR Resu

        Have you tried looking in VRM? Bump

        AntipathyA
        AntipathyA
        Antipathy
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @Resu (must have physbones)

        Read that, before saying it. Cause I made the physbones myself for them.

        Challenge us at your own peril.
        You may have bested the ELITE COMMANDER and HIGH COUNCILMAN by themselves, but...
        We're stronger together!

        ResuR ImpDioDaI 2 Replies Last reply
        0
        • AntipathyA Antipathy

          @Resu (must have physbones)

          Read that, before saying it. Cause I made the physbones myself for them.

          ResuR
          ResuR
          Resu
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @Anne_Wiz Gwa gwa

          Need helping handz!!! :33

          AntipathyA 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • ResuR Resu

            @Anne_Wiz Gwa gwa

            AntipathyA
            AntipathyA
            Antipathy
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @Resu What was that for?

            Challenge us at your own peril.
            You may have bested the ELITE COMMANDER and HIGH COUNCILMAN by themselves, but...
            We're stronger together!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • AntipathyA Antipathy

              @Resu (must have physbones)

              Read that, before saying it. Cause I made the physbones myself for them.

              ImpDioDaI
              ImpDioDaI
              ImpDioDa
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @Anne_Wiz can I have the model pack with the physbones

              AntipathyA 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • ImpDioDaI ImpDioDa

                @Anne_Wiz can I have the model pack with the physbones

                AntipathyA
                AntipathyA
                Antipathy
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @ImpDioDa No, I only made for Darling, Ink Version and Beast.

                I sent it in another Thread, but I don't remember where, search in my profile.

                Challenge us at your own peril.
                You may have bested the ELITE COMMANDER and HIGH COUNCILMAN by themselves, but...
                We're stronger together!

                1 Reply Last reply
                0

                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                Register Login
                Reply
                • Reply as topic
                Log in to reply
                • Oldest to Newest
                • Newest to Oldest
                • Most Votes


                • Login

                • Login or register to search.
                • First post
                  Last post
                0
                • Categories
                • Recent
                • Tags
                • Popular