Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. LF: Hololive, Vtuber, Mihoyo, etc models!

LF: Hololive, Vtuber, Mihoyo, etc models!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved NSFW
hololivevtubermihoyogacha
595 Posts 135 Posters 125.8k Views 257 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • S Sylvian

    @Rando

    My mistake then.

    I would love to know how you convert these models to work on VRChat without using Blender as just about everything I've looked up to try and learn indicates you need to use Blender in some way.

    RandoR
    RandoR
    Rando
    wrote last edited by
    #581

    @Sylvian It is a common program for both work and conversion. Its an easy go-to when you need a converter instead of a worker / only a converter and don't dare touch a worker, but that's usually not clarified in any regard.

    I'm not familiar with game addon models of this nature, what filetype are they in and what are the claims of the research you've found?

    DM/PM me with starting context at any time, I am browser-only on Rip so expect 0~15 minute replies and 8<24 hour delays.
    Asexual and Androgynous; no horny no gender. Here to look for jiggly avatars and assets to bolster them, maybe making some 36~48(90~120) sized H~L-cups bwomps

    S 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • RandoR Rando

      @Sylvian It is a common program for both work and conversion. Its an easy go-to when you need a converter instead of a worker / only a converter and don't dare touch a worker, but that's usually not clarified in any regard.

      I'm not familiar with game addon models of this nature, what filetype are they in and what are the claims of the research you've found?

      S
      S
      Sylvian
      wrote last edited by Sylvian
      #582

      @Rando

      So what is the name of the program then?

      The files I provided in my Google Drive links are all .blend files likely rigged with Auto Rig pro or similar as the models are intended to be used for various animations. They would need to be converted properly to work on VRChat. As for my research, pretty much all of the Google results pull up various forums and pages citing the need to use Blender to export a model as an FBX to be used in Unity and then further cleaned up for use on VRChat.

      RandoR 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • S Sylvian

        @Rando

        So what is the name of the program then?

        The files I provided in my Google Drive links are all .blend files likely rigged with Auto Rig pro or similar as the models are intended to be used for various animations. They would need to be converted properly to work on VRChat. As for my research, pretty much all of the Google results pull up various forums and pages citing the need to use Blender to export a model as an FBX to be used in Unity and then further cleaned up for use on VRChat.

        RandoR
        RandoR
        Rando
        wrote last edited by
        #583

        @Sylvian If I understood that last message, then I think I know why you kept finding blender Worker tutorials. VRChat wants a specific type of standardized humanoid skeleton in order to work, often times too simple for use on custom animation programs or detailed nonhumanoid/anthro models. What you're likely finding are skeleton armature conversion tutorials, which for the reverse direction, I'd recommend, but are the antithesis of what's needed and suitable here

        @Sylvian said:

        As for my research, pretty much all of the Google results pull up various forums and pages citing the need to use Blender to export a model as an FBX to be used in Unity and then further cleaned up for use on VRChat.

        That would be Blender as a Converter, not as a Worker, which is perfect for your type of troubles. It's the same buttons and logic as "File, Save As:" in both respective entireties. The only snag outside of unity I think you'd find, if all this holds up, is just bone adjustment.

        You can go the manual route through any 3d program, like blender, for the best results.
        You can also wipe what's on it, add a salvaged working VRC skeleton and make some broad/coarse adjustments for proportions, for a less tedious and less refinded but much faster, simpler semi-manual route.
        Or given the standardized nature of VRC's req.s, you can use any number of uploader tools like the Miaxmo I cited in the deathclaw thread to grab an FBX from blender, throw it to the site, tell it where the proportions are, and let it gut the model's existing skeleton to slap a basic one on it, for a fully automatic if Rough Draft approach, throwing it back into blender to ensure the coloured textures held.

        For VRC, I recommend the Mixamo/uploader approach. Anything else that needs bones, such as tails, hair and skirts, etc would need manually repaired irregardless, as they're not what VRC needs to work. But if ya don't care, such as a fully human, short haired, stiff-clothed model? Blender to convert (if importable, there's plugins sometimes if not), Mixamo for bones, then make the avatar from there in Unity as if it was a native blender FBX to begin with.

        DM/PM me with starting context at any time, I am browser-only on Rip so expect 0~15 minute replies and 8<24 hour delays.
        Asexual and Androgynous; no horny no gender. Here to look for jiggly avatars and assets to bolster them, maybe making some 36~48(90~120) sized H~L-cups bwomps

        S 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • RandoR Rando

          @Sylvian If I understood that last message, then I think I know why you kept finding blender Worker tutorials. VRChat wants a specific type of standardized humanoid skeleton in order to work, often times too simple for use on custom animation programs or detailed nonhumanoid/anthro models. What you're likely finding are skeleton armature conversion tutorials, which for the reverse direction, I'd recommend, but are the antithesis of what's needed and suitable here

          @Sylvian said:

          As for my research, pretty much all of the Google results pull up various forums and pages citing the need to use Blender to export a model as an FBX to be used in Unity and then further cleaned up for use on VRChat.

          That would be Blender as a Converter, not as a Worker, which is perfect for your type of troubles. It's the same buttons and logic as "File, Save As:" in both respective entireties. The only snag outside of unity I think you'd find, if all this holds up, is just bone adjustment.

          You can go the manual route through any 3d program, like blender, for the best results.
          You can also wipe what's on it, add a salvaged working VRC skeleton and make some broad/coarse adjustments for proportions, for a less tedious and less refinded but much faster, simpler semi-manual route.
          Or given the standardized nature of VRC's req.s, you can use any number of uploader tools like the Miaxmo I cited in the deathclaw thread to grab an FBX from blender, throw it to the site, tell it where the proportions are, and let it gut the model's existing skeleton to slap a basic one on it, for a fully automatic if Rough Draft approach, throwing it back into blender to ensure the coloured textures held.

          For VRC, I recommend the Mixamo/uploader approach. Anything else that needs bones, such as tails, hair and skirts, etc would need manually repaired irregardless, as they're not what VRC needs to work. But if ya don't care, such as a fully human, short haired, stiff-clothed model? Blender to convert (if importable, there's plugins sometimes if not), Mixamo for bones, then make the avatar from there in Unity as if it was a native blender FBX to begin with.

          S
          S
          Sylvian
          wrote last edited by
          #584

          @Rando

          I'm going to make a polite assumption and guess that English is not your first language so apologies for any language barrier going on because now I'm confused lol. I've never used Mixamo before and never heard of it being used to create VRChat models. I would prefer if someone did the conversions for me as I lack the skill to do so properly. When I looked up Mixamo it says its an add-on for Blender but you said something about a site?

          RandoR 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • S Sylvian

            @Rando

            I'm going to make a polite assumption and guess that English is not your first language so apologies for any language barrier going on because now I'm confused lol. I've never used Mixamo before and never heard of it being used to create VRChat models. I would prefer if someone did the conversions for me as I lack the skill to do so properly. When I looked up Mixamo it says its an add-on for Blender but you said something about a site?

            RandoR
            RandoR
            Rando
            wrote last edited by Rando
            #585

            @Sylvian English is my primary, has been for a quarter century and was my first. You may be seeing something else, but that's not it.

            Mixamo was introduced to me in a blender-adjacent furry creator program as a website. It may very well be a plugin for blender, I wouldn't know and can't speak to that. This past summer I believe is when I was partly guiding someone on the deathclaw conversion, It was still an operational website at that time and they did not mention a plugin
            Edit 1: *furry creator program in one of their community tutorials for converting the native furry filetype into a VRChat appropriate filetype, by use of blender for manual and Mixamo for bones

            DM/PM me with starting context at any time, I am browser-only on Rip so expect 0~15 minute replies and 8<24 hour delays.
            Asexual and Androgynous; no horny no gender. Here to look for jiggly avatars and assets to bolster them, maybe making some 36~48(90~120) sized H~L-cups bwomps

            S 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • RandoR Rando

              @Sylvian English is my primary, has been for a quarter century and was my first. You may be seeing something else, but that's not it.

              Mixamo was introduced to me in a blender-adjacent furry creator program as a website. It may very well be a plugin for blender, I wouldn't know and can't speak to that. This past summer I believe is when I was partly guiding someone on the deathclaw conversion, It was still an operational website at that time and they did not mention a plugin
              Edit 1: *furry creator program in one of their community tutorials for converting the native furry filetype into a VRChat appropriate filetype, by use of blender for manual and Mixamo for bones

              S
              S
              Sylvian
              wrote last edited by
              #586

              @Rando

              interesting. Either way, I would honestly prefer someone with more blender/unity experience to convert the models properly and share them. You are welcome to do so if you'd like.

              RandoR 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • S Sylvian

                @Rando

                interesting. Either way, I would honestly prefer someone with more blender/unity experience to convert the models properly and share them. You are welcome to do so if you'd like.

                RandoR
                RandoR
                Rando
                wrote last edited by
                #587

                @Sylvian I only have knowledge, not experience. If you can find someone, advise them of Mixamo combined with semi-manual, that's the most straightforward 95%/99% results for the least active effort

                DM/PM me with starting context at any time, I am browser-only on Rip so expect 0~15 minute replies and 8<24 hour delays.
                Asexual and Androgynous; no horny no gender. Here to look for jiggly avatars and assets to bolster them, maybe making some 36~48(90~120) sized H~L-cups bwomps

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • MyFriendlySparkM
                  MyFriendlySparkM
                  MyFriendlySpark
                  wrote last edited by
                  #588

                  Screenshot_20260929_214807_X.jpg
                  New 3nderG4mer model

                  Dawn11D O 3 Replies Last reply
                  3
                  • F
                    F
                    fiene
                    wrote last edited by
                    #589

                    bump

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • MyFriendlySparkM MyFriendlySpark

                      Screenshot_20260929_214807_X.jpg
                      New 3nderG4mer model

                      Dawn11D
                      Dawn11D
                      Dawn11
                      wrote last edited by
                      #590

                      @MyFriendlySpark
                      sighhh why can't I just be high with 3nderrr over me cryinggg

                      ♥

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • MyFriendlySparkM MyFriendlySpark

                        Screenshot_20260929_214807_X.jpg
                        New 3nderG4mer model

                        Dawn11D
                        Dawn11D
                        Dawn11
                        wrote last edited by
                        #591

                        @MyFriendlySpark HTbbSdQXoAAW4jZ.jpg
                        Rope stealer lol

                        ♥

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • MyFriendlySparkM MyFriendlySpark

                          Screenshot_20260929_214807_X.jpg
                          New 3nderG4mer model

                          O
                          O
                          omegae
                          wrote last edited by
                          #592

                          @MyFriendlySpark holy need

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • S Sylvian

                            I have a couple of Google Drive archives of blend files by Dab_Neko and HairyHarzoo if anyone wants to fix them up to work on VRChat!

                            Dab_Neko Blend Files
                            HairyHarzoo Blend Files

                            Both archives have a variety of characters from Genshin, ZZZ and Wuthering Waves. You'll need some good experience with Blender and Unity to fix these since most of them use Auto Rig of some kind.

                            O
                            O
                            omegae
                            wrote last edited by
                            #593

                            @Sylvian not a public access

                            S 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • R RonaldSomething

                              @ChaoticJester 🔗 Download Link (drive.google.com) Ellen Joe Bottom Heavy

                              S
                              S
                              Sebaxxx19
                              wrote last edited by
                              #594

                              @RonaldSomething
                              ¿Tienes aun los archivos?

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • O omegae

                                @Sylvian not a public access

                                S
                                S
                                Sylvian
                                wrote last edited by
                                #595

                                @omegae

                                That should be fixed now! Let me know if you're able to download them properly and convert them into working Unity packages for VRChat!

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0

                                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                Register Login
                                Reply
                                • Reply as topic
                                Log in to reply
                                • Oldest to Newest
                                • Newest to Oldest
                                • Most Votes


                                • Login

                                • Login or register to search.
                                • First post
                                  Last post
                                0
                                • Categories
                                • Recent
                                • Tags
                                • Popular