Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. LF: Moxxie By valorlynz

LF: Moxxie By valorlynz

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Furry Avatars
looking for
88 Posts 33 Posters 9.6k Views 24 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • EreshkigalE Ereshkigal

    @EmperorMango it's 2026 now. Has anyone else communicative solved the head mesh mystery that share the fix instructions? It's literally the only thing stopping this avatar from being a mainstay lol

    EmpressMangoE
    EmpressMangoE
    EmpressMango
    wrote on last edited by
    #46

    @KamenRiderPixel Apologies for not putting it here sooner, I've just been doing terrible emotionally and was thinking about killing myself last night. Anyway, as for the head, I looked back at the avi, for some reason the Quest head doesn't disappear, but the pc one does, which is super weird

    Feelin..bleh

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • EmpressMangoE
      EmpressMangoE
      EmpressMango
      wrote on last edited by
      #47

      Pc one only disappears when you get SUPER CLOSE to it, so it's not really that BIG of an issue

      Feelin..bleh

      EreshkigalE 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • EmpressMangoE
        EmpressMangoE
        EmpressMango
        wrote on last edited by
        #48

        [register or login to view this hidden content]

        Feelin..bleh

        demongod4001D N 2 Replies Last reply
        1
        • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango

          Pc one only disappears when you get SUPER CLOSE to it, so it's not really that BIG of an issue

          EreshkigalE
          EreshkigalE
          Ereshkigal
          wrote on last edited by
          #49

          @EmperorMango so with the new one I won't be headless when talking to people? Cause that apparently was the case before in quite a few meets.

          EmpressMangoE 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • EreshkigalE Ereshkigal

            @EmperorMango so with the new one I won't be headless when talking to people? Cause that apparently was the case before in quite a few meets.

            EmpressMangoE
            EmpressMangoE
            EmpressMango
            wrote on last edited by
            #50

            @KamenRiderPixel You shouldn't, I wasn't when I wear the avi

            Feelin..bleh

            espE 1 Reply Last reply
            👍
            0
            • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango

              @KamenRiderPixel You shouldn't, I wasn't when I wear the avi

              espE
              espE
              esp
              wrote on last edited by
              #51

              @EmperorMango i think when you wear it the head doesnt disappear but when someone else is it does disappear when they get close had someone talk about that when we hung out

              EmpressMangoE 1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • C
                C
                CCJ31
                wrote on last edited by
                #52

                bump

                earning rep on this site is hell

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • espE esp

                  @EmperorMango i think when you wear it the head doesnt disappear but when someone else is it does disappear when they get close had someone talk about that when we hung out

                  EmpressMangoE
                  EmpressMangoE
                  EmpressMango
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #53

                  @esp That makes much more sense

                  Feelin..bleh

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • A
                    A
                    ananimasman
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #54

                    The fix for the head disappearing is due to the fact the SPS turns the entire body into the SPS shader. Easy fix is to just delete all of the SPS stuff in the hierarchy if you don't mind losing that feature.

                    EmpressMangoE 1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • A ananimasman

                      The fix for the head disappearing is due to the fact the SPS turns the entire body into the SPS shader. Easy fix is to just delete all of the SPS stuff in the hierarchy if you don't mind losing that feature.

                      EmpressMangoE
                      EmpressMangoE
                      EmpressMango
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #55

                      @ananimasman Oh wow I would’ve never suspected THAT of all things to be the issue, well done good sir/madam

                      Feelin..bleh

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Uzi_HereU
                        Uzi_HereU
                        Uzi_Here
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #56
                        This post is deleted!
                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • S
                          S
                          Shortyforky
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #57

                          Please, reupload

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango

                            [register or login to view this hidden content]

                            demongod4001D
                            demongod4001D
                            demongod4001
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #58

                            @EmpressMango Please, reupload

                            espE 1 Reply Last reply
                            👍
                            0
                            • G
                              G
                              Gilbert18
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #59

                              where sfm

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Y Yuneto_Akamito

                                Here Moxie model by valorlyn z2
                                🔗 Download Link (mega.nz)
                                (I couldnt see the problem, still open the link and...?)

                                G
                                G
                                Gilbert18
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #60

                                @Yuneto_Akamito megalink cant be open bruh

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • S
                                  S
                                  Sun Wudong
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #61

                                  What changes to the material do you gave to do to make the head stop disappearing?

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • demongod4001D demongod4001

                                    @EmpressMango Please, reupload

                                    espE
                                    espE
                                    esp
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #62

                                    @demongod4001 i probably still got it

                                    @Sun-Wudong that im not sure about cause when someone gets close to you and you are wearing the avatar the head just freaks out and you are heads missing

                                    S 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • espE esp

                                      @demongod4001 i probably still got it

                                      @Sun-Wudong that im not sure about cause when someone gets close to you and you are wearing the avatar the head just freaks out and you are heads missing

                                      S
                                      S
                                      Sun Wudong
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #63

                                      @esp @empressmango said that they were able to fix the head disappearing thing with a material change but hasn't said what they specifically changed. I was trying to see if anyone else figured out the material thing

                                      EmpressMangoE 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • S Sun Wudong

                                        @esp @empressmango said that they were able to fix the head disappearing thing with a material change but hasn't said what they specifically changed. I was trying to see if anyone else figured out the material thing

                                        EmpressMangoE
                                        EmpressMangoE
                                        EmpressMango
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #64

                                        @Sun-Wudong It's not a material thing, it was the SPS on the Moxxie that made the head disappear. If you wanna fix it, just remove the SPS

                                        Feelin..bleh

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango

                                          Idk if anyone still looks at this thread anymore, but I've fixed both issues, and it was super easy. To fix the legs I just reassigned the bones in the FBX bone settings for the avi and now the Gogo is working flawlessly. As for the head, IT WAS A MATERIAL ISSUE! All I did was change some settings in the material and wouldn't you know it, it's fixed. So yeah, I've fixed the avatar completely and as far as I see there are 0 issues

                                          S
                                          S
                                          Sun Wudong
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #65

                                          @EmpressMango said:

                                          Idk if anyone still looks at this thread anymore, but I've fixed both issues, and it was super easy. To fix the legs I just reassigned the bones in the FBX bone settings for the avi and now the Gogo is working flawlessly. As for the head, IT WAS A MATERIAL ISSUE! All I did was change some settings in the material and wouldn't you know it, it's fixed. So yeah, I've fixed the avatar completely and as far as I see there are 0 issues

                                          @empressmango But before you said it was a material issue. Maybe it's changed idk. I'm just trying to get a definite answer.

                                          EmpressMangoE 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular