Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. LF: Moxxie By valorlynz

LF: Moxxie By valorlynz

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Furry Avatars
looking for
88 Posts 33 Posters 9.6k Views 24 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • OttyAviBunO
    OttyAviBunO
    OttyAviBun
    wrote on last edited by
    #32

    bump for fixed (nsfw )gogo and dissappearing fix

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • anyfetishloverA
      anyfetishloverA
      anyfetishlover
      wrote on last edited by
      #33

      bump for fixed (nsfw )gogo and dissappearing fix

      1 Reply Last reply
      -1
      • S
        S
        SlenderIsOnline
        wrote on last edited by
        #34

        bump for fixed (nsfw )gogo and dissappearing fix

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • EmpressMangoE
          EmpressMangoE
          EmpressMango
          wrote on last edited by
          #35

          Idk if anyone still looks at this thread anymore, but I've fixed both issues, and it was super easy. To fix the legs I just reassigned the bones in the FBX bone settings for the avi and now the Gogo is working flawlessly. As for the head, IT WAS A MATERIAL ISSUE! All I did was change some settings in the material and wouldn't you know it, it's fixed. So yeah, I've fixed the avatar completely and as far as I see there are 0 issues

          Feelin..bleh

          OtoconO G EreshkigalE S 5 Replies Last reply
          0
          • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango

            Idk if anyone still looks at this thread anymore, but I've fixed both issues, and it was super easy. To fix the legs I just reassigned the bones in the FBX bone settings for the avi and now the Gogo is working flawlessly. As for the head, IT WAS A MATERIAL ISSUE! All I did was change some settings in the material and wouldn't you know it, it's fixed. So yeah, I've fixed the avatar completely and as far as I see there are 0 issues

            OtoconO
            OtoconO
            Otocon
            wrote on last edited by
            #36

            @EmperorMango I still do can I have the fixed files by chance?

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango

              Idk if anyone still looks at this thread anymore, but I've fixed both issues, and it was super easy. To fix the legs I just reassigned the bones in the FBX bone settings for the avi and now the Gogo is working flawlessly. As for the head, IT WAS A MATERIAL ISSUE! All I did was change some settings in the material and wouldn't you know it, it's fixed. So yeah, I've fixed the avatar completely and as far as I see there are 0 issues

              OtoconO
              OtoconO
              Otocon
              wrote on last edited by
              #37

              @EmperorMango Yo?

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • EmpressMangoE
                EmpressMangoE
                EmpressMango
                wrote on last edited by
                #38

                Yo sorry I've been busy lately, I'll get them when I can, life stuff is just goin on

                Feelin..bleh

                OtoconO EreshkigalE 2 Replies Last reply
                1
                • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango

                  Yo sorry I've been busy lately, I'll get them when I can, life stuff is just goin on

                  OtoconO
                  OtoconO
                  Otocon
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #39

                  @EmperorMango Ah, alrighty man goodluck

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango

                    Yo sorry I've been busy lately, I'll get them when I can, life stuff is just goin on

                    EreshkigalE
                    EreshkigalE
                    Ereshkigal
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #40

                    @EmperorMango If it's easier, just tell your process on how to fix it. Then we won't have to wait for the fixed files!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango

                      Idk if anyone still looks at this thread anymore, but I've fixed both issues, and it was super easy. To fix the legs I just reassigned the bones in the FBX bone settings for the avi and now the Gogo is working flawlessly. As for the head, IT WAS A MATERIAL ISSUE! All I did was change some settings in the material and wouldn't you know it, it's fixed. So yeah, I've fixed the avatar completely and as far as I see there are 0 issues

                      G
                      G
                      GoogilyMoogily
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #41

                      @EmperorMango can share the package?

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • EmpressMangoE
                        EmpressMangoE
                        EmpressMango
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #42

                        I will share it eventually, sorry to keep you waiting I've just not been doing good mentally these past couple of weeks

                        Feelin..bleh

                        TabiT lequackyL 2 Replies Last reply
                        0
                        • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango

                          I will share it eventually, sorry to keep you waiting I've just not been doing good mentally these past couple of weeks

                          TabiT
                          TabiT
                          Tabi
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #43

                          @EmperorMango Wishing you luck on uploading it, Since I cant re-create your steps on my own. I followed your steps to fix it but I just cant get it working, mainly the legs. So if you can please upload your fix 🙂

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango

                            I will share it eventually, sorry to keep you waiting I've just not been doing good mentally these past couple of weeks

                            lequackyL
                            lequackyL
                            lequacky
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #44

                            @EmperorMango it'd be worth the wait if these files work. i'm absolute ass with uploading these avatars and i can't figure out blender at all. i just get too overwhelmed too easy.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango

                              Idk if anyone still looks at this thread anymore, but I've fixed both issues, and it was super easy. To fix the legs I just reassigned the bones in the FBX bone settings for the avi and now the Gogo is working flawlessly. As for the head, IT WAS A MATERIAL ISSUE! All I did was change some settings in the material and wouldn't you know it, it's fixed. So yeah, I've fixed the avatar completely and as far as I see there are 0 issues

                              EreshkigalE
                              EreshkigalE
                              Ereshkigal
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #45

                              @EmperorMango it's 2026 now. Has anyone else communicative solved the head mesh mystery that share the fix instructions? It's literally the only thing stopping this avatar from being a mainstay lol

                              EmpressMangoE 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • EreshkigalE Ereshkigal

                                @EmperorMango it's 2026 now. Has anyone else communicative solved the head mesh mystery that share the fix instructions? It's literally the only thing stopping this avatar from being a mainstay lol

                                EmpressMangoE
                                EmpressMangoE
                                EmpressMango
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #46

                                @KamenRiderPixel Apologies for not putting it here sooner, I've just been doing terrible emotionally and was thinking about killing myself last night. Anyway, as for the head, I looked back at the avi, for some reason the Quest head doesn't disappear, but the pc one does, which is super weird

                                Feelin..bleh

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • EmpressMangoE
                                  EmpressMangoE
                                  EmpressMango
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #47

                                  Pc one only disappears when you get SUPER CLOSE to it, so it's not really that BIG of an issue

                                  Feelin..bleh

                                  EreshkigalE 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • EmpressMangoE
                                    EmpressMangoE
                                    EmpressMango
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #48

                                    [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                    Feelin..bleh

                                    demongod4001D N 2 Replies Last reply
                                    1
                                    • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango

                                      Pc one only disappears when you get SUPER CLOSE to it, so it's not really that BIG of an issue

                                      EreshkigalE
                                      EreshkigalE
                                      Ereshkigal
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #49

                                      @EmperorMango so with the new one I won't be headless when talking to people? Cause that apparently was the case before in quite a few meets.

                                      EmpressMangoE 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • EreshkigalE Ereshkigal

                                        @EmperorMango so with the new one I won't be headless when talking to people? Cause that apparently was the case before in quite a few meets.

                                        EmpressMangoE
                                        EmpressMangoE
                                        EmpressMango
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #50

                                        @KamenRiderPixel You shouldn't, I wasn't when I wear the avi

                                        Feelin..bleh

                                        espE 1 Reply Last reply
                                        👍
                                        0
                                        • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango

                                          @KamenRiderPixel You shouldn't, I wasn't when I wear the avi

                                          espE
                                          espE
                                          esp
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #51

                                          @EmperorMango i think when you wear it the head doesnt disappear but when someone else is it does disappear when they get close had someone talk about that when we hung out

                                          EmpressMangoE 1 Reply Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular