Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. LF: Moxxie By valorlynz

LF: Moxxie By valorlynz

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Furry Avatars
looking for
88 Posts 33 Posters 9.6k Views 24 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • OttyAviBunO
    OttyAviBunO
    OttyAviBun
    wrote on last edited by OttyAviBun
    #22

    *Update...
    I have no idea

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • ZoroarkMommyZ ZoroarkMommy

      @Sun-Wudong That's because the mesh hips for some reason end at the penis instead of the hips, and since the penis is hidden by clothing, it makes the body disappear if the member is not outside, that's why when you undress it, it no longer disappears.

      E
      E
      Ellyewao
      wrote on last edited by
      #23

      @ZoroarkMommy how do you fix this?

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • OttyAviBunO
        OttyAviBunO
        OttyAviBun
        wrote on last edited by
        #24

        bump for gogo leg fix

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • A
          A
          Azedeiel
          wrote on last edited by
          #25

          Penis only appears in edit mode. A bit new to Blender. Is this by design, or am I missing something?

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • OttyAviBunO
            OttyAviBunO
            OttyAviBun
            wrote on last edited by
            #26

            bump for fixed (nsfw )gogo and dissappearing fix

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • OttyAviBunO
              OttyAviBunO
              OttyAviBun
              wrote on last edited by
              #27

              bump for fixed (nsfw )gogo and dissappearing fix

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • OttyAviBunO
                OttyAviBunO
                OttyAviBun
                wrote on last edited by
                #28

                bump for fixed (nsfw )gogo and dissappearing fix

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • OttyAviBunO
                  OttyAviBunO
                  OttyAviBun
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #29

                  bump for fixed (nsfw )gogo and dissappearing fix

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • OttyAviBunO
                    OttyAviBunO
                    OttyAviBun
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #30

                    bump for fixed (nsfw )gogo and dissappearing fix

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • OttyAviBunO
                      OttyAviBunO
                      OttyAviBun
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #31

                      bump for fixed (nsfw )gogo and dissappearing fix

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • OttyAviBunO
                        OttyAviBunO
                        OttyAviBun
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #32

                        bump for fixed (nsfw )gogo and dissappearing fix

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • anyfetishloverA
                          anyfetishloverA
                          anyfetishlover
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #33

                          bump for fixed (nsfw )gogo and dissappearing fix

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          -1
                          • S
                            S
                            SlenderIsOnline
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #34

                            bump for fixed (nsfw )gogo and dissappearing fix

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • EmpressMangoE
                              EmpressMangoE
                              EmpressMango
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #35

                              Idk if anyone still looks at this thread anymore, but I've fixed both issues, and it was super easy. To fix the legs I just reassigned the bones in the FBX bone settings for the avi and now the Gogo is working flawlessly. As for the head, IT WAS A MATERIAL ISSUE! All I did was change some settings in the material and wouldn't you know it, it's fixed. So yeah, I've fixed the avatar completely and as far as I see there are 0 issues

                              Feelin..bleh

                              OtoconO G EreshkigalE S 5 Replies Last reply
                              0
                              • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango

                                Idk if anyone still looks at this thread anymore, but I've fixed both issues, and it was super easy. To fix the legs I just reassigned the bones in the FBX bone settings for the avi and now the Gogo is working flawlessly. As for the head, IT WAS A MATERIAL ISSUE! All I did was change some settings in the material and wouldn't you know it, it's fixed. So yeah, I've fixed the avatar completely and as far as I see there are 0 issues

                                OtoconO
                                OtoconO
                                Otocon
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #36

                                @EmperorMango I still do can I have the fixed files by chance?

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango

                                  Idk if anyone still looks at this thread anymore, but I've fixed both issues, and it was super easy. To fix the legs I just reassigned the bones in the FBX bone settings for the avi and now the Gogo is working flawlessly. As for the head, IT WAS A MATERIAL ISSUE! All I did was change some settings in the material and wouldn't you know it, it's fixed. So yeah, I've fixed the avatar completely and as far as I see there are 0 issues

                                  OtoconO
                                  OtoconO
                                  Otocon
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #37

                                  @EmperorMango Yo?

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • EmpressMangoE
                                    EmpressMangoE
                                    EmpressMango
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #38

                                    Yo sorry I've been busy lately, I'll get them when I can, life stuff is just goin on

                                    Feelin..bleh

                                    OtoconO EreshkigalE 2 Replies Last reply
                                    1
                                    • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango

                                      Yo sorry I've been busy lately, I'll get them when I can, life stuff is just goin on

                                      OtoconO
                                      OtoconO
                                      Otocon
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #39

                                      @EmperorMango Ah, alrighty man goodluck

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango

                                        Yo sorry I've been busy lately, I'll get them when I can, life stuff is just goin on

                                        EreshkigalE
                                        EreshkigalE
                                        Ereshkigal
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #40

                                        @EmperorMango If it's easier, just tell your process on how to fix it. Then we won't have to wait for the fixed files!

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango

                                          Idk if anyone still looks at this thread anymore, but I've fixed both issues, and it was super easy. To fix the legs I just reassigned the bones in the FBX bone settings for the avi and now the Gogo is working flawlessly. As for the head, IT WAS A MATERIAL ISSUE! All I did was change some settings in the material and wouldn't you know it, it's fixed. So yeah, I've fixed the avatar completely and as far as I see there are 0 issues

                                          G
                                          G
                                          GoogilyMoogily
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #41

                                          @EmperorMango can share the package?

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular