Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. LF:Nisha By Valorlynz

LF:Nisha By Valorlynz

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Furry Avatars
looking for
163 Posts 47 Posters 24.2k Views 128 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • shadow_stickS
    shadow_stickS
    shadow_stick
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    https://furry34.com/post/460113

    Hello, look at this model. I have been trying to find it for several days, but it seems impossible to find it. I hope someone here has it, so if anyone has it, please share it with us.

    {he/him} I answer less often, but I search more to find it /:3

    When money speaks, the truth remains silent :)

    callmeacC 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • CookieTunesC
      CookieTunesC
      CookieTunes
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      This is Quetzaly83's Oc so I doubt it's buyable sadly :<

      แฏ“ แกฃ๐ญฉ ๐™ฒ๐šž๐š๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ, ๐š–๐šข ๐š ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š”๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ !! \ @ ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š›๐šŽ๐šž๐š™๐š•๐š˜๐šŠ๐š๐šœ ๐™ธ ๐š๐š˜๐š—๐š ๐š–๐š’๐š—๐š

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • shadow_stickS
        shadow_stickS
        shadow_stick
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @DropTheBeat True, but there is a solution for every problem. Have you visited these two guys' Patreon channels?
        valorlynz:https://www.patreon.com/c/valorlynz2/posts
        ConnivingRat:https://www.patreon.com/c/connivingrat/posts
        Unfortunately I am in a situation where I am banned and could not upgrade my Patreon. If yours is upgraded, go to these two channels and maybe you will find something

        {he/him} I answer less often, but I search more to find it /:3

        When money speaks, the truth remains silent :)

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • shadow_stickS
          shadow_stickS
          shadow_stick
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          But my gut feeling is that it should be on their Discord server.

          {he/him} I answer less often, but I search more to find it /:3

          When money speaks, the truth remains silent :)

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • shadow_stickS shadow_stick

            https://furry34.com/post/460113

            Hello, look at this model. I have been trying to find it for several days, but it seems impossible to find it. I hope someone here has it, so if anyone has it, please share it with us.

            callmeacC
            callmeacC
            callmeac
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @aloneboy_87 yep every commissioned model of valor has been a no go

            ezgif.com-optimize.gif

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • N
              N
              nonohun
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              could rip

              dyslexic and half asleep when on here ,small text is very hard to read for me

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • S
                S
                spaccamount
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                kemono.su?

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • D
                  D
                  DeepDishBussy
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  it's a custom model of someone's oc, it won't be available on patreon. they give their models out to people who make renders or animations, nothing else.

                  DM me if any of my links go down or if a file is outdated

                  shadow_stickS 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • BlatantServiceB
                    BlatantServiceB
                    BlatantService
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    mega bump

                    I lowkey like furries that are thick as fuuuuuuuuuck so if you got any of those lmk

                    looking for blender files / unity packages

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • shadow_stickS
                      shadow_stickS
                      shadow_stick
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      very bump dude

                      {he/him} I answer less often, but I search more to find it /:3

                      When money speaks, the truth remains silent :)

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • D DeepDishBussy

                        it's a custom model of someone's oc, it won't be available on patreon. they give their models out to people who make renders or animations, nothing else.

                        shadow_stickS
                        shadow_stickS
                        shadow_stick
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @LeonSexKennedy To find it, we need to find the owner of the model and tell him to hand over the model to us. If anyone has it, please share it with us.
                        (I am an animator myself)

                        {he/him} I answer less often, but I search more to find it /:3

                        When money speaks, the truth remains silent :)

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • shadow_stickS
                          shadow_stickS
                          shadow_stick
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          BUMP "NEED"

                          {he/him} I answer less often, but I search more to find it /:3

                          When money speaks, the truth remains silent :)

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • avicollectorA avicollector moved this topic from Worlds on
                          • GreenAppleLoverG
                            GreenAppleLoverG
                            GreenAppleLover
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            bump! pls i need her so bad

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • xCorvX
                              xCorvX
                              xCorv
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              there's a mod for marvel rivals using nisha model. Someone could try to extract the model from it

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • xCorvX
                                xCorvX
                                xCorv
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                Here's the link to the marvel rivals mod

                                [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                SirlockinbottomS 1 Reply Last reply
                                2
                                • xCorvX xCorv

                                  Here's the link to the marvel rivals mod

                                  [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                  SirlockinbottomS
                                  SirlockinbottomS
                                  Sirlockinbottom
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @xCorv

                                  Damn cool, you got images how it looks in game?

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • xCorvX
                                    xCorvX
                                    xCorv
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    slim.png
                                    thicc.png
                                    hero select.png

                                    SirlockinbottomS 1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • xCorvX xCorv

                                      slim.png
                                      thicc.png
                                      hero select.png

                                      SirlockinbottomS
                                      SirlockinbottomS
                                      Sirlockinbottom
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @xCorv

                                      Oh shit yes, someone export this mode now, this is golden.
                                      Brother got the lottery right here.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • xCorvX
                                        xCorvX
                                        xCorv
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        If anyone knows anything about ripping models and textures from mods, mind sending it here or sending it to me and I'll give it a shot

                                        A 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • A
                                          A
                                          aexotin213
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #20
                                          This post is deleted!
                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular