LF:Nisha By Valorlynz
-
@drakenho Yes, I saw it, is only the mods for Marvel, but what I'm looking for is the person who has already extracted the mod's model, so I can work on it in Blender
@Tmatutino good thing I managed to get my hands on it months ago alongside several other blender files of Marvel Rivals mods
-
-
nice, He might not be here anymore, but there are others who can continue the path, though in secret because, you know, the walls have ears
I have my guy working on the model of Nisha when he is able, once he is finished i will let you guys know.
-
I have my guy working on the model of Nisha when he is able, once he is finished i will let you guys know.
@Sirlockinbottom oh yes that's true I would like to see it and wait for you to post it here sometime, please don't disappear or die ;(
-
@Sirlockinbottom oh yes that's true I would like to see it and wait for you to post it here sometime, please don't disappear or die ;(
I will not disappear, i will keep you all informed.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I will not disappear, i will keep you all informed.
@Sirlockinbottom Bump SuNisha Snekparilla VRC/FBX
-
As tribute, Pawchive succeeded Kemono and the creator of the mod re-upped the mega of the NSFW mod
in addition to what looks like their ENTIRE stash of mods
https://pawchive.pw/patreon/user/95892393/post/142432908
Yo guy gonna eat goodEdit: Yes, yes I did snag an offline mirror. Megas go down, HDDs nuts don't spin out when unplugged
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login