Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. LF:Nisha By Valorlynz

LF:Nisha By Valorlynz

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Furry Avatars
looking for
166 Posts 48 Posters 24.6k Views 129 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • D drakenho

    @Tmatutino I linked this some time ago just for some reason people didn't notice.

    T
    T
    Tmatutino
    wrote on last edited by Tmatutino
    #151

    @drakenho Yes, I saw it, is only the mods for Marvel, but what I'm looking for is the person who has already extracted the mod's model, so I can work on it in Blender

    D 1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • T Tmatutino

      @drakenho Yes, I saw it, is only the mods for Marvel, but what I'm looking for is the person who has already extracted the mod's model, so I can work on it in Blender

      D
      D
      drakenho
      wrote on last edited by
      #152

      @Tmatutino good thing I managed to get my hands on it months ago alongside several other blender files of Marvel Rivals mods

      [register or login to view this hidden content]

      1 Reply Last reply
      2
      • T
        T
        Tmatutino
        wrote on last edited by
        #153

        nice, He might not be here anymore, but there are others who can continue the path, though in secret because, you know, the walls have ears

        SirlockinbottomS 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • T Tmatutino

          nice, He might not be here anymore, but there are others who can continue the path, though in secret because, you know, the walls have ears

          SirlockinbottomS
          SirlockinbottomS
          Sirlockinbottom
          wrote on last edited by
          #154

          @Tmatutino

          I have my guy working on the model of Nisha when he is able, once he is finished i will let you guys know.

          T 1 Reply Last reply
          🙏
          4
          • SirlockinbottomS Sirlockinbottom

            @Tmatutino

            I have my guy working on the model of Nisha when he is able, once he is finished i will let you guys know.

            T
            T
            Tmatutino
            wrote on last edited by
            #155

            @Sirlockinbottom oh yes that's true I would like to see it and wait for you to post it here sometime, please don't disappear or die ;(

            SirlockinbottomS 1 Reply Last reply
            2
            • T Tmatutino

              @Sirlockinbottom oh yes that's true I would like to see it and wait for you to post it here sometime, please don't disappear or die ;(

              SirlockinbottomS
              SirlockinbottomS
              Sirlockinbottom
              wrote on last edited by
              #156

              @Tmatutino

              I will not disappear, i will keep you all informed.

              RandoR 1 Reply Last reply
              3
              • T
                T
                Tmatutino
                wrote on last edited by
                #157

                bump

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • D
                  D
                  DcCaus
                  wrote last edited by
                  #158

                  Bump

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • D
                    D
                    drakenho
                    wrote last edited by
                    #159

                    any update?

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • D
                      D
                      DcCaus
                      wrote last edited by
                      #160

                      Bump

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • D
                        D
                        drakenho
                        wrote last edited by
                        #161

                        bump

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • J
                          J
                          John SF
                          wrote last edited by
                          #162

                          bump for original model

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • F
                            F
                            Fentlover
                            wrote last edited by
                            #163

                            bump

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • D
                              D
                              drakenho
                              wrote last edited by
                              #164

                              bump

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • SirlockinbottomS Sirlockinbottom

                                @Tmatutino

                                I will not disappear, i will keep you all informed.

                                RandoR
                                RandoR
                                Rando
                                wrote last edited by
                                #165

                                @Sirlockinbottom Bump SuNisha Snekparilla VRC/FBX

                                DM/PM me with starting context at any time, I am browser-only on Rip so expect 0~15 minute replies and 8<24 hour delays.
                                Asexual and Androgynous; no horny no gender. Here to look for jiggly avatars and assets to bolster them, maybe making some 36~48(90~120) sized H~L-cups bwomps

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • RandoR
                                  RandoR
                                  Rando
                                  wrote last edited by Rando
                                  #166

                                  As tribute, Pawchive succeeded Kemono and the creator of the mod re-upped the mega of the NSFW mod
                                  in addition to what looks like their ENTIRE stash of mods
                                  [register or login to view this hidden content]
                                  https://pawchive.pw/patreon/user/95892393/post/142432908
                                  Yo guy gonna eat good

                                  Edit: Yes, yes I did snag an offline mirror. Megas go down, HDDs nuts don't spin out when unplugged

                                  DM/PM me with starting context at any time, I am browser-only on Rip so expect 0~15 minute replies and 8<24 hour delays.
                                  Asexual and Androgynous; no horny no gender. Here to look for jiggly avatars and assets to bolster them, maybe making some 36~48(90~120) sized H~L-cups bwomps

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  👀 😮
                                  3

                                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                  Register Login
                                  Reply
                                  • Reply as topic
                                  Log in to reply
                                  • Oldest to Newest
                                  • Newest to Oldest
                                  • Most Votes


                                  • Login

                                  • Login or register to search.
                                  • First post
                                    Last post
                                  0
                                  • Categories
                                  • Recent
                                  • Tags
                                  • Popular