Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. LF:Nisha By Valorlynz

LF:Nisha By Valorlynz

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Furry Avatars
looking for
163 Posts 47 Posters 24.4k Views 128 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • King SisyphusK
    King SisyphusK
    King Sisyphus
    wrote on last edited by King Sisyphus
    #147

    @fizzyrolli

    I know I know
    You do not know me so
    But please can you give it another go
    The work you do is amazing
    And when I look to the stars, I see you, as I am stargazing
    I know I have appeared late
    But please will you come back some date
    I know I know
    It is your choice to go
    But please Fizz
    God Damn it Fizz!
    Please Fizz, I don’t want you to go…

    1 Reply Last reply
    2
    • Pluto42P
      Pluto42P
      Pluto42
      wrote on last edited by
      #148

      You know things are dire when poems are being thrown out lol

      bump

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • T
        T
        Tmatutino
        wrote on last edited by
        #149

        Does anyone have the Nisha model from Marvel Rivals that they've extracted from the Blender mod? Maybe I could continue the work or just import it into Unity to use in VRC.

        D 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • T Tmatutino

          Does anyone have the Nisha model from Marvel Rivals that they've extracted from the Blender mod? Maybe I could continue the work or just import it into Unity to use in VRC.

          D
          D
          drakenho
          wrote on last edited by
          #150

          @Tmatutino I linked this some time ago just for some reason people didn't notice.

          T 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • D drakenho

            @Tmatutino I linked this some time ago just for some reason people didn't notice.

            T
            T
            Tmatutino
            wrote on last edited by Tmatutino
            #151

            @drakenho Yes, I saw it, is only the mods for Marvel, but what I'm looking for is the person who has already extracted the mod's model, so I can work on it in Blender

            D 1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • T Tmatutino

              @drakenho Yes, I saw it, is only the mods for Marvel, but what I'm looking for is the person who has already extracted the mod's model, so I can work on it in Blender

              D
              D
              drakenho
              wrote on last edited by
              #152

              @Tmatutino good thing I managed to get my hands on it months ago alongside several other blender files of Marvel Rivals mods

              [register or login to view this hidden content]

              1 Reply Last reply
              2
              • T
                T
                Tmatutino
                wrote on last edited by
                #153

                nice, He might not be here anymore, but there are others who can continue the path, though in secret because, you know, the walls have ears

                SirlockinbottomS 1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • T Tmatutino

                  nice, He might not be here anymore, but there are others who can continue the path, though in secret because, you know, the walls have ears

                  SirlockinbottomS
                  SirlockinbottomS
                  Sirlockinbottom
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #154

                  @Tmatutino

                  I have my guy working on the model of Nisha when he is able, once he is finished i will let you guys know.

                  T 1 Reply Last reply
                  🙏
                  4
                  • SirlockinbottomS Sirlockinbottom

                    @Tmatutino

                    I have my guy working on the model of Nisha when he is able, once he is finished i will let you guys know.

                    T
                    T
                    Tmatutino
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #155

                    @Sirlockinbottom oh yes that's true I would like to see it and wait for you to post it here sometime, please don't disappear or die ;(

                    SirlockinbottomS 1 Reply Last reply
                    2
                    • T Tmatutino

                      @Sirlockinbottom oh yes that's true I would like to see it and wait for you to post it here sometime, please don't disappear or die ;(

                      SirlockinbottomS
                      SirlockinbottomS
                      Sirlockinbottom
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #156

                      @Tmatutino

                      I will not disappear, i will keep you all informed.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      3
                      • T
                        T
                        Tmatutino
                        wrote last edited by
                        #157

                        bump

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • D
                          D
                          DcCaus
                          wrote last edited by
                          #158

                          Bump

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • D
                            D
                            drakenho
                            wrote last edited by
                            #159

                            any update?

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • D
                              D
                              DcCaus
                              wrote last edited by
                              #160

                              Bump

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • D
                                D
                                drakenho
                                wrote last edited by
                                #161

                                bump

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • J
                                  J
                                  John SF
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #162

                                  bump for original model

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • F
                                    F
                                    Fentlover
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #163

                                    bump

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0

                                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                    Register Login
                                    Reply
                                    • Reply as topic
                                    Log in to reply
                                    • Oldest to Newest
                                    • Newest to Oldest
                                    • Most Votes


                                    • Login

                                    • Login or register to search.
                                    • First post
                                      Last post
                                    0
                                    • Categories
                                    • Recent
                                    • Tags
                                    • Popular