Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. LF:Nisha By Valorlynz

LF:Nisha By Valorlynz

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Furry Avatars
looking for
163 Posts 47 Posters 24.4k Views 128 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Y
    Y
    Yunia
    wrote on last edited by
    #131

    Bump

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • S
      S
      ShadowAxl
      wrote on last edited by
      #132

      hey guys

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • F
        F
        FrancoArmani123
        wrote on last edited by
        #133

        bump

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • D
          D
          DcCaus
          wrote on last edited by
          #134

          Bump

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Vlad33V
            Vlad33V
            Vlad33
            wrote on last edited by
            #135

            bump

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • D
              D
              DcCaus
              wrote on last edited by
              #136

              bump

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • D
                D
                DcCaus
                wrote on last edited by
                #137

                bump

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • SirlockinbottomS Sirlockinbottom

                  @BRUHG

                  Which i gave to him, freely from wherever i got it; cannot remember where.

                  D
                  D
                  drakenho
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #138

                  @Sirlockinbottom [register or login to view this hidden content]

                  If this is what you're talking about it's free. It's just a matter of porting it over to other platforms which is something I don't know how to do.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • D
                    D
                    drakenho
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #139

                    Update: https://forum.ripper.store/post/1965384
                    The nisha model for marvel rivals can be found here.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • bassboostedbitB
                      bassboostedbitB
                      bassboostedbit
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #140

                      bump

                      This gooner wants unity files so she can add them to vrc.
                      Please be patient, this person is a fucking idiot

                      Also, I can give PC avatars Quest compatibility. Just ask nicely

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • V
                        V
                        ValkaMoss
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #141

                        Bump

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • SirlockinbottomS
                          SirlockinbottomS
                          Sirlockinbottom
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #142

                          bump

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • D
                            D
                            DcCaus
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #143

                            Bump for any file of original model

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • T
                              T
                              Tmatutino
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #144

                              I was looking at the messages from the beginning and got excited thinking that I would finally have the model for Unity, but there is nothing, no traces of this good man

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • BRUHGB
                                BRUHGB
                                BRUHG
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #145

                                bump

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                1
                                • King SisyphusK
                                  King SisyphusK
                                  King Sisyphus
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #146

                                  Bump

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • King SisyphusK
                                    King SisyphusK
                                    King Sisyphus
                                    wrote on last edited by King Sisyphus
                                    #147

                                    @fizzyrolli

                                    I know I know
                                    You do not know me so
                                    But please can you give it another go
                                    The work you do is amazing
                                    And when I look to the stars, I see you, as I am stargazing
                                    I know I have appeared late
                                    But please will you come back some date
                                    I know I know
                                    It is your choice to go
                                    But please Fizz
                                    God Damn it Fizz!
                                    Please Fizz, I don’t want you to go…

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    2
                                    • Pluto42P
                                      Pluto42P
                                      Pluto42
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #148

                                      You know things are dire when poems are being thrown out lol

                                      bump

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • T
                                        T
                                        Tmatutino
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #149

                                        Does anyone have the Nisha model from Marvel Rivals that they've extracted from the Blender mod? Maybe I could continue the work or just import it into Unity to use in VRC.

                                        D 1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • T Tmatutino

                                          Does anyone have the Nisha model from Marvel Rivals that they've extracted from the Blender mod? Maybe I could continue the work or just import it into Unity to use in VRC.

                                          D
                                          D
                                          drakenho
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #150

                                          @Tmatutino I linked this some time ago just for some reason people didn't notice.

                                          T 1 Reply Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular