Lf this kanna but not from vrmodels that one is broken
-
-
-
@BarrackObamma that one is broken as well has compilers errors
-
@BarrackObamma that one is broken as well has compilers errors
I made a new project, imported it and uploaded without issues, make sure all your project packages are up to date.
-
I made a new project, imported it and uploaded without issues, make sure all your project packages are up to date.
@BarrackObamma its also missing scripts
-
@BarrackObamma its also missing scripts
@TheDarkLord immediate assumption is dynamic bones and vrcfury?
-
@TheDarkLord immediate assumption is dynamic bones and vrcfury?
@zeta-zaza nope its random parts like legs and spines
-
@BarrackObamma its also missing scripts
I don't know what else to advise you, my steps below:
- I created a new Unity 2022 Avatar Project through VCC,
- imported the Kanna Zy0n7 2023 physbones.unitypackage file,
- opened the scene file located at Assets\[MODELS]\Kanna Zy0n7\SCENE Kanna Zy0n7.unity,
- uploaded the avatar.
-
I don't know what else to advise you, my steps below:
- I created a new Unity 2022 Avatar Project through VCC,
- imported the Kanna Zy0n7 2023 physbones.unitypackage file,
- opened the scene file located at Assets\[MODELS]\Kanna Zy0n7\SCENE Kanna Zy0n7.unity,
- uploaded the avatar.
This post is deleted!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login