[GIFT]: POPTEEN ~ Make up Texture + Eye Texture
-
I really liked this texture but seen that only the Shinra version was found so I went ahead and got the Minase version for myself and those who want it too!

(All I ask for in return is a thank you
)

The Shinra vers can be found here btw for those who want that one!
-
-
TY!
-
does anyone know if the clothes come from a set?
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login