LF: Cynthia (pokemon)
-
@Aquatmg1999 thats not a unity packeg
-
-
thankyouu!!
-
@Aquatmg1999 hey im having issues with it what packages are needed for it to work properly
-
It was rushed and didn't have time to be fixed. So, I'll probably work on it either today or tomorrow.
-
Here you go, everyone. I have fixed and tweaked it. It took a while to finish, and now, ya'll can enjoy it. The image shows the requirements for your creator companion. No need to worry about adding Liltoon and Enhancing Hierarchy components. I just forgot to remove them.

-

Do you perhaps have the hex? I remember finding it years back, I had the files for it but ended up losing it
-
Here you go, everyone. I have fixed and tweaked it. It took a while to finish, and now, ya'll can enjoy it. The image shows the requirements for your creator companion. No need to worry about adding Liltoon and Enhancing Hierarchy components. I just forgot to remove them.

@Aquatmg1999 Thank you!!! I've been hoping this would be updated for so long with a link
-
Here you go, everyone. I have fixed and tweaked it. It took a while to finish, and now, ya'll can enjoy it. The image shows the requirements for your creator companion. No need to worry about adding Liltoon and Enhancing Hierarchy components. I just forgot to remove them.

@Aquatmg1999 question is this pc and quest??
-
@Aquatmg1999 question is this pc and quest??
-
@Meris453
PC - models that are higher poly-count not really suitable on Quest.
Quest - low poly more optimize on quest -
Having issues with uploading Cynthia anyone know how to fix?



-
So i tested around a lot, and after deleting the error script it worked, it also did some kind of auto build for the missing script but idk to much about it, would appreciate if someone takes a look on it though and fix it since...no butt physics on uploaded avi Thanks!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
Download Link (workupload.com)