LF: Mamehinata christmas/winter outfits!
-
I'd be happy to receve pretty much any but the ones I could find off booth and really want are:
https://booth.pm/en/items/5323390
https://booth.pm/en/items/5323528
https://booth.pm/en/items/5317170
https://booth.pm/en/items/5368075
https://booth.pm/en/items/2590301
thank you to anyone who bumps or replys -
bump!! I have the snowglobe to trade for any xmas outfits o:
-
bump!! I have the snowglobe to trade for any xmas outfits o:
@bbeventmanager I only have halloween outfits XP but which one is the snowglobe? that sounds cool!!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login