Lf: VonToxic Goblin for blender
-
bump for either, I'm desprate T_T
-
I do not have the blender files, I can try look for them. But I do have the unity files. I have posted them on a different thing
-
where I bought them from doesn't have blender, is anyone knows how to convert, that would be awsome
-
bumping for blend. i dont need it, but others does
<3<3 -
blender bump
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login