Cy Ankha as a avatar
-
Yeah!
-
Here's a better ankha, enjoy!
@DarkPurpleMaria There's a 1.2 version, you happen to have that?
-
Bump...does it have like an fbx?
-
Bump for vrc port
-
tump
-
Bump... might try something with it
-
-
I have no brain but I must bump
-
Bumpino
-
We are so bump.
-
Bumpies! :3
-
BΓΌmp
-
B U M P
-
I forgor to bump
-
-
bump
-
bump
-
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login
Download Link (workupload.com)