Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. LF: Kabal Mystic Sonic NSFW Avatars

LF: Kabal Mystic Sonic NSFW Avatars

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved NSFW
sonicnsfwlook for
265 Posts 58 Posters 59.5k Views 55 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Jayden694203J
    Jayden694203J
    Jayden694203
    wrote on last edited by
    #229

    I have nsfw km sonic avis uploaded onto my account but I don't know how to get their unity packages since they were uploaded by theHAWK6444.

    I have Amy,Sally,Classic Amy,Tailsko,Rouge,Neo Tailsko,Wind [female sonic],Blaze,Zeena,Honey,Sonia and a couple custom texture versions of them.

    If I'm taught how to get the unity packages for these from my account I'll make some of them public.

    RafyingR On a forkO T 3 Replies Last reply
    0
    • Jayden694203J Jayden694203

      I have nsfw km sonic avis uploaded onto my account but I don't know how to get their unity packages since they were uploaded by theHAWK6444.

      I have Amy,Sally,Classic Amy,Tailsko,Rouge,Neo Tailsko,Wind [female sonic],Blaze,Zeena,Honey,Sonia and a couple custom texture versions of them.

      If I'm taught how to get the unity packages for these from my account I'll make some of them public.

      RafyingR
      RafyingR
      Rafying
      wrote on last edited by
      #230

      @Jayden694203 you can try sharing the avatar ID of the avatars so people can rip it

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Jayden694203J Jayden694203

        I have nsfw km sonic avis uploaded onto my account but I don't know how to get their unity packages since they were uploaded by theHAWK6444.

        I have Amy,Sally,Classic Amy,Tailsko,Rouge,Neo Tailsko,Wind [female sonic],Blaze,Zeena,Honey,Sonia and a couple custom texture versions of them.

        If I'm taught how to get the unity packages for these from my account I'll make some of them public.

        On a forkO
        On a forkO
        On a fork
        wrote on last edited by
        #231

        @Jayden694203 i think you gotta have someone rip them off of you on vrc

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • M Monster-_

          @Monster-_ said in LF: Kabal Mystic Sonic NSFW Avatars:

          @silvabliss at any point could you add this to amy rose and other female characters https://forum.ripper.store/topic/20410/lf-freind-shaped-body didn't wanna bring up in case someone gave me shit for thinking it or even asking. its just someone already did one version of shadow even though i asked them if they did sonic characters and rejected me on spot and shut me down on subject. if you want character you need join there discord and need id of proof of your age verification. https://discord.gg/fHzNVTsR VRChat_2024-12-03_04-02-57.089_1920x1080.png VRChat_2024-12-03_04-03-16.478_1920x1080.png VRChat_2024-12-03_04-03-26.113_1920x1080.png VRChat_2024-12-03_04-03-38.289_1920x1080.png VRChat_2024-12-03_04-05-33.787_1920x1080.png Screenshot_VirtualDesktop.Android_2024.12.03-04.04.23.432_724.jpeg Screenshot_VirtualDesktop.Android_2024.12.03-04.04.38.252_414.jpeg

          WhatwouldyouW
          WhatwouldyouW
          Whatwouldyou
          wrote on last edited by
          #232

          @Monster-_ does anyone have this shadow

          ThatHawgT 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Jayden694203J Jayden694203

            I have nsfw km sonic avis uploaded onto my account but I don't know how to get their unity packages since they were uploaded by theHAWK6444.

            I have Amy,Sally,Classic Amy,Tailsko,Rouge,Neo Tailsko,Wind [female sonic],Blaze,Zeena,Honey,Sonia and a couple custom texture versions of them.

            If I'm taught how to get the unity packages for these from my account I'll make some of them public.

            T
            T
            Terry640
            wrote on last edited by
            #233

            @Jayden694203 i think you have to make them public and ask someone to rip them from you

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Jayden694203J
              Jayden694203J
              Jayden694203
              wrote on last edited by
              #234

              Maybe I might make it public for a bit and just gotta find someone who can rip AND give me the unity package to the avi

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Jayden694203J
                Jayden694203J
                Jayden694203
                wrote on last edited by
                #235

                Do any of yall know who can do that?

                T 2 Replies Last reply
                0
                • On a forkO
                  On a forkO
                  On a fork
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #236

                  I was gonna say me, but uh sars dont work no more i think

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • GalenXG
                    GalenXG
                    GalenX
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #237

                    There's always this thread:
                    https://forum.ripper.store/topic/86584/i-can-help-people-rip-3/543?_=1770868117954

                    "Sorry to tell you this... but there's too much of a power gap between you and me." - SSJ4 Goku (GT), - Dragon Ball Sparking! ZERO

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Jayden694203J Jayden694203

                      Do any of yall know who can do that?

                      T
                      T
                      Terry640
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #238

                      @Jayden694203 i can try doing it

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • S silvabliss

                        Tails V2 Is here! comes with same updates and fixes as Sonic V4.1 remember to have vrcfury/Poiyomi hope you enjoy and next up is Knuckles! 🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)

                        AtomMeAtomA
                        AtomMeAtomA
                        AtomMeAtom
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #239

                        @silvabliss does someone still have tthe taills?

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • S silvabliss

                          So...good news Tails is ready to download and upload! ^^ way earlier than thought so for future reference check back here daily if you are wanting more of the models I have a roadmap in mind which ones to get upload ready first before picking random ones. but knuckles is up next and will post him when he is ready. before downloading tails be sure you have poiyomi and vrcfury he is quest compatible and comes with gogoloco if there is any issues lmk other than that here is the link and enjoy! ^^ 🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)

                          Protagonist.P
                          Protagonist.P
                          Protagonist.
                          Banned
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #240

                          @silvabliss link wont work

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • D
                            D
                            DonnLint
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #241

                            bump

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • WhatwouldyouW
                              WhatwouldyouW
                              Whatwouldyou
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #242

                              Reupload knuckles and femboy tailsss

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Jayden694203J Jayden694203

                                Do any of yall know who can do that?

                                T
                                T
                                Terry640
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #243

                                @Jayden694203 any news

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • WhatwouldyouW
                                  WhatwouldyouW
                                  Whatwouldyou
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #244

                                  Reupload knuckles

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Jayden694203J Jayden694203

                                    hey yall, so i got like a ton of mmd km sonic models if yall would like them, tho im not a km uploader and stuff. i just get them from friends lol.

                                    G
                                    G
                                    gatooni
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #245

                                    @Jayden694203 Sure! feel free to drop download links when you can!

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • WhatwouldyouW
                                      WhatwouldyouW
                                      Whatwouldyou
                                      wrote on last edited by Whatwouldyou
                                      #246

                                      reupload knuckles and silver please

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • G
                                        G
                                        GoatGal777
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #247

                                        bump for zeena and amy

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • WhatwouldyouW Whatwouldyou

                                          @Monster-_ does anyone have this shadow

                                          ThatHawgT
                                          ThatHawgT
                                          ThatHawg
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #248

                                          @Whatwouldyou Someone on a different post has posted a google dock which has the Shadow avatar shown here, and it also comes with Infinite the Jackal as well in the package (Link: https://forum.ripper.store/post/1374388).

                                          Tho atm when I tried to import it for me and a pal it has some issues with it clipping which I was able to fix making it workable for PCVR, but due to the MB size idk if it is possible to port it for Quest (If someone can figure that out I will be very happi).

                                          (How I fixed the clipping was by adding Avatars 3.0 Manager into the VRCCC project, and by making the view point be inside of Shad/Infinite's head. If that doesn't work for you then I might have forgotten how).

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular