Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. LF: Kabal Mystic Sonic NSFW Avatars

LF: Kabal Mystic Sonic NSFW Avatars

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved NSFW
sonicnsfwlook for
265 Posts 58 Posters 59.3k Views 55 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • S
    S
    silvabliss
    wrote on last edited by silvabliss
    #152

    Alright after doing a quick look I was able to upload them fine and taking a look in the avatar itself there was only two missing scripts that did not seem to affect anything my guess is either it's the sdk itself or the version that's running I would try making your packages line up with what's in the photo while not needed nsfw locomotion is not needed but it's good to have in case also be sure to have poiyomi pro 9 or above

    also make sure the id in the avatar desc is blank as that can also stop it from uploading but I checked and none of them seem to have this issue also be sure you got some good amount of space in your main hard drive as anything lower than 1gb of space seems to mess with unity and subsequent uploading of avatars it's all I can really give as with things seemingly fine on my end I can't give a further diagnosis

    anyways here is the latest of sonic and shadow: [register or login to view this hidden content]

    VCC Package list.PNG

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • S
      S
      silvabliss
      wrote on last edited by
      #153

      Also here is the werehog I been a bit slow cause of a lot of things in terms of working on this project but more are coming and in the mean time there is a few other sonic avatars that already have been posted on the website but I'll be linking others that I haven't seen posted to see if anyone has/can get them and link them here

      Werehog: [register or login to view this hidden content]

      J 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • S
        S
        silvabliss
        wrote on last edited by
        #154

        Here is some quick links to some different avatars that while not KM are sonic and I think would want as I think this is somewhat becoming a thread that involves any and all nsfw sonic avatars

        Shadow by lazythecat: https://jinxxy.com/LazytheCat75/uJxzy
        Sonic or Spade 2.0 lazythecat: https://lazythecat.gumroad.com/l/uaqpo
        Fem Shadow mrnobody: https://mrnobodyvrc.gumroad.com/l/shadowthehedgehog

        I would mainly like the male shadow one if anyone has/can get it and mrnobody has a few other sonic related avatars anyway I'll be vanishing until the next avatar is ready

        Blaze7689B 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • S silvabliss

          Here is some quick links to some different avatars that while not KM are sonic and I think would want as I think this is somewhat becoming a thread that involves any and all nsfw sonic avatars

          Shadow by lazythecat: https://jinxxy.com/LazytheCat75/uJxzy
          Sonic or Spade 2.0 lazythecat: https://lazythecat.gumroad.com/l/uaqpo
          Fem Shadow mrnobody: https://mrnobodyvrc.gumroad.com/l/shadowthehedgehog

          I would mainly like the male shadow one if anyone has/can get it and mrnobody has a few other sonic related avatars anyway I'll be vanishing until the next avatar is ready

          Blaze7689B
          Blaze7689B
          Blaze7689
          wrote on last edited by
          #155

          @silvabliss I honestly would mind getting their shadow and maybe this one

          https://mrnobodyvrc.gumroad.com/l/amyrose?layout=profile

          M 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • Blaze7689B Blaze7689

            @silvabliss I honestly would mind getting their shadow and maybe this one

            https://mrnobodyvrc.gumroad.com/l/amyrose?layout=profile

            M
            M
            Monster-_
            wrote on last edited by Monster-_
            #156
            This post is deleted!
            Blaze7689B 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • M Monster-_
              [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
              Blaze7689B
              Blaze7689B
              Blaze7689
              wrote on last edited by
              #157

              @Monster-_ Yea I found that yesterday. Forgot to mention it. I do hope them make a Blaze at some point

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • D
                D
                dante
                wrote on last edited by
                #158

                If you could could you do vector and big the cat?

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • CrowKnightC
                  CrowKnightC
                  CrowKnight
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #159

                  Here's hoping for BUFF Big the Cat lol

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • P
                    P
                    pepep
                    wrote on last edited by pepep
                    #160
                    This post is deleted!
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • S silvabliss

                      took a look and I see the teeth clipping issue. something with the blendshapes but not sure what as it only shows up during gesture manager and in game I ended up just switching smile blendshapes and while it is still there its more minor clipping fixed bikini issue as well forgot one blendshape.

                      Amy RoseV1.2 - 🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)

                      T
                      T
                      TesterVR
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #161

                      @silvabliss Hello, how do i set it up for Quest version, i get an error that i can't upload the avatar on quest version

                      S 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • T TesterVR

                        @silvabliss Hello, how do i set it up for Quest version, i get an error that i can't upload the avatar on quest version

                        S
                        S
                        silvabliss
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #162

                        @TesterVR I'll take a look at it though what model is it you're having issues with? I shall take a look at them when I can as I'm doing the next batch of avatars but should have time in between to take a quick look and patch

                        T 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • S silvabliss

                          @TesterVR I'll take a look at it though what model is it you're having issues with? I shall take a look at them when I can as I'm doing the next batch of avatars but should have time in between to take a quick look and patch

                          T
                          T
                          TesterVR
                          wrote on last edited by TesterVR
                          #163

                          @silvabliss It's the KM Amy Rose one, I can upload the PC version normally but the quest version it just doesnt let me upload it, im no expert with the unity logs and i dont know what the issue is on the quest version

                          S 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • T TesterVR

                            @silvabliss It's the KM Amy Rose one, I can upload the PC version normally but the quest version it just doesnt let me upload it, im no expert with the unity logs and i dont know what the issue is on the quest version

                            S
                            S
                            silvabliss
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #164

                            @TesterVR I'll take a look at it and see if it's the package itself or maybe there's something missing

                            T 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • S silvabliss

                              @TesterVR I'll take a look at it and see if it's the package itself or maybe there's something missing

                              T
                              T
                              TesterVR
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #165

                              @silvabliss Thanks, i'll be waiting for an answer

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • T
                                T
                                TesterVR
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #166

                                Ok, i think i found the fix, i didn't knew before. I had to add as well the VRCQuestTools unity package. My bad

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • S silvabliss

                                  Tails V2 Is here! comes with same updates and fixes as Sonic V4.1 remember to have vrcfury/Poiyomi hope you enjoy and next up is Knuckles! 🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)

                                  A
                                  A
                                  axo_fish
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #167

                                  @silvabliss can u repost the Tails

                                  S 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • A axo_fish

                                    @silvabliss can u repost the Tails

                                    S
                                    S
                                    silvabliss
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #168

                                    @axo_fish [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • deadmen35D
                                      deadmen35D
                                      deadmen35
                                      wrote on last edited by deadmen35
                                      #169

                                      any pics of what they look like

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • kutunga tinkiK
                                        kutunga tinkiK
                                        kutunga tinki
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #170

                                        im glad that this thread is still ongoing i got banned oance and all my sonic avis got deleted

                                        i have specific teastes~

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • kutunga tinkiK
                                          kutunga tinkiK
                                          kutunga tinki
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #171

                                          also egg man reupload please!

                                          i have specific teastes~

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular