Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Worlds
  5. LF: World shaders and assets/worlds [8/37]

LF: World shaders and assets/worlds [8/37]

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Worlds
worldprefabworld assetsworldshader
106 Posts 40 Posters 45.5k Views 111 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • HimeyukooH
    HimeyukooH
    Himeyukoo
    wrote on last edited by
    #64

    Bumpies for the sakura trees and the frost glass!

    @himeyuko was my old account
    I like everything cute and pretty! from girl assets to boy assets!

    🍓 [Trading] 🍓
    If trading is preferred feel free to send me a DM and let me know what you are looking for! >w<

    🍓 My list! 🍓

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • HimeyukooH
      HimeyukooH
      Himeyukoo
      wrote on last edited by
      #65

      Bumpies!

      @himeyuko was my old account
      I like everything cute and pretty! from girl assets to boy assets!

      🍓 [Trading] 🍓
      If trading is preferred feel free to send me a DM and let me know what you are looking for! >w<

      🍓 My list! 🍓

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • HimeyukooH
        HimeyukooH
        Himeyukoo
        wrote on last edited by
        #66

        Bumpies for the sakura trees and the frost glass!

        @himeyuko was my old account
        I like everything cute and pretty! from girl assets to boy assets!

        🍓 [Trading] 🍓
        If trading is preferred feel free to send me a DM and let me know what you are looking for! >w<

        🍓 My list! 🍓

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • HimeyukooH
          HimeyukooH
          Himeyukoo
          wrote on last edited by
          #67

          Bumpies!

          @himeyuko was my old account
          I like everything cute and pretty! from girl assets to boy assets!

          🍓 [Trading] 🍓
          If trading is preferred feel free to send me a DM and let me know what you are looking for! >w<

          🍓 My list! 🍓

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • F
            F
            Franky 32
            wrote on last edited by
            #68

            bump for the sakura if someone has it

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • HimeyukooH
              HimeyukooH
              Himeyukoo
              wrote on last edited by
              #69

              Bumpies for the sakura trees and the frost glass!

              @himeyuko was my old account
              I like everything cute and pretty! from girl assets to boy assets!

              🍓 [Trading] 🍓
              If trading is preferred feel free to send me a DM and let me know what you are looking for! >w<

              🍓 My list! 🍓

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • HimeyukooH
                HimeyukooH
                Himeyukoo
                wrote on last edited by
                #70

                Bumpies!

                @himeyuko was my old account
                I like everything cute and pretty! from girl assets to boy assets!

                🍓 [Trading] 🍓
                If trading is preferred feel free to send me a DM and let me know what you are looking for! >w<

                🍓 My list! 🍓

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • HimeyukooH
                  HimeyukooH
                  Himeyukoo
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #71

                  Bumpies!

                  @himeyuko was my old account
                  I like everything cute and pretty! from girl assets to boy assets!

                  🍓 [Trading] 🍓
                  If trading is preferred feel free to send me a DM and let me know what you are looking for! >w<

                  🍓 My list! 🍓

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • idkjustacatI
                    idkjustacatI
                    idkjustacat
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #72

                    bump for whispering drop and in general

                    (she/her)

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Prefab DaddyP
                      Prefab DaddyP
                      Prefab Daddy
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #73

                      [register or login to view this hidden content]
                      I went ahead and bought the Whispering drops cuz I kinda like the world. Thought I'd share it because you showed me it. Enjoy

                      I love Nikei, I'd give anything for Nikei. Drop box termed my sharing so all links are broken, DM for uploads. Will possibly be moving to workupload due to them being not based in the US.

                      G 1 Reply Last reply
                      10
                      • N
                        N
                        nowyouseeme
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #74

                        [register or login to view this hidden content] Here's 3 for Sakura Tree

                        My List:

                        https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1wAsJf7W82Ucvq1tNjUcqTZD_Eil0sN0E?usp=sharing

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        6
                        • HirokuuH
                          HirokuuH
                          Hirokuu
                          wrote on last edited by Hirokuu
                          #75

                          Bump for FrostedGlassShader, FakeCausticsShader2, Glitch2, SnowCover+TriPlanar, Rain Puddle Shader, 【KMN_Apartment2.0】, and 3Dモデル [和室 N3], 3Dモデル [和室 N6]

                          Just sharing what I can.
                          If you can give me Tolass/Kuuta/Mamehinata assets that would make me very happy!
                          Gift Repository/wishlist Things I've shared + things I'm looking for. If you can help I would greatly appreciate it.

                          For trade requests please contact/request me through DM as I do not use Discord. Thank you. Feel free to ask me if I have a certain asset there is many I haven't listed yet.
                          Hirokuu's Trading List

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • HirokuuH
                            HirokuuH
                            Hirokuu
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #76

                            Bump for FrostedGlassShader, FakeCausticsShader2, Glitch2, SnowCover+TriPlanar, Rain Puddle Shader, 【KMN_Apartment2.0】, and 3Dモデル [和室 N3], 3Dモデル [和室 N6]

                            Just sharing what I can.
                            If you can give me Tolass/Kuuta/Mamehinata assets that would make me very happy!
                            Gift Repository/wishlist Things I've shared + things I'm looking for. If you can help I would greatly appreciate it.

                            For trade requests please contact/request me through DM as I do not use Discord. Thank you. Feel free to ask me if I have a certain asset there is many I haven't listed yet.
                            Hirokuu's Trading List

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • isI
                              isI
                              is
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #77

                              bump^^

                              keep calm and leak avatars

                              for sans leaks and more: https://discord.gg/rippers
                              if any of my links get take down then @ me

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • F
                                F
                                Franky 32
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #78

                                bumpss

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • sora nekoS
                                  sora nekoS
                                  sora neko
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #79

                                  +13

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • NaNa3N
                                    NaNa3N
                                    NaNa3
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #80

                                    Bumps

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • F
                                      F
                                      Franky 32
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #81

                                      BUMPSS

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • That's-SoftT
                                        That's-SoftT
                                        That's-Soft
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #82

                                        bump, also yaaasssss

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • NaNa3N
                                          NaNa3N
                                          NaNa3
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #83

                                          Bumpss

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular