Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF Skittles: The Paranormal Investigator YamuVr

LF Skittles: The Paranormal Investigator YamuVr

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
gumroadhalloweenavatar
13 Posts 7 Posters 1.5k Views 19 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • SeraphicRosesS
    SeraphicRosesS
    SeraphicRoses
    wrote on last edited by
    #4

    it has gonso on it btw

    If any of my download links don't work PM me with the forum link! ❤︎₊ ⊹
    Rizz'm with the Tism

    POIYOKlownP 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • vnmeurV
      vnmeurV
      vnmeur
      wrote on last edited by
      #5

      so cute! bump!

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • SeraphicRosesS SeraphicRoses

        it has gonso on it btw

        POIYOKlownP
        POIYOKlownP
        POIYOKlown
        wrote on last edited by
        #6

        @SeraphicRoses it does?!!! aww Mann

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • POIYOKlownP
          POIYOKlownP
          POIYOKlown
          wrote on last edited by
          #7

          Okay I see she does have gonso.. well I’ll just buy her when I can

          SeraphicRosesS 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • PolishedDeathP
            PolishedDeathP
            PolishedDeath
            wrote on last edited by
            #8

            She's made BY the Creator of Gonso so of course she'd have it.

            I won't use VRModels, their moderation is absolutely terrible. So I'll ask for Download links if a VRModel link has been shared.

            LF: Assets Mainly!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • POIYOKlownP
              POIYOKlownP
              POIYOKlown
              wrote on last edited by
              #9

              Yea I saw that but it didn’t really clicked 😅 so now I feel silly

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • POIYOKlownP POIYOKlown

                Okay I see she does have gonso.. well I’ll just buy her when I can

                SeraphicRosesS
                SeraphicRosesS
                SeraphicRoses
                wrote on last edited by SeraphicRoses
                #10

                @POIYOKlown if you do end up doing so someone on here is able to try to decrypt it :3
                (their name is halcyon)

                If any of my download links don't work PM me with the forum link! ❤︎₊ ⊹
                Rizz'm with the Tism

                1 Reply Last reply
                ❤
                0
                • TokeiNekoT
                  TokeiNekoT
                  TokeiNeko
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #11

                  I wish I could get this model, it's so cute and I love the gimmicks.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • dizzydollD
                    dizzydollD
                    dizzydoll
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #12

                    bump🩷

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • ClaptasticFragC
                      ClaptasticFragC
                      ClaptasticFrag
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #13

                      cant even buy it anymore what the fuck 💔

                      I am an avatar connoisseur, I love everything weird and strange, and world drops. Give me something to customize and my soul is yours!

                      Wishlist: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GZ5wx6Bc2DAxX9vmd5TaVRZgFFnTnBEx?usp=sharing (UPDATED 3/18/2026)

                      If you know where to get any of them, @ me or send me a DM!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular