Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. LF Selestia Body Texture Real skin (New Version) <3

LF Selestia Body Texture Real skin (New Version) <3

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
8 Posts 5 Posters 6.4k Views 3 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • sakura99S
    sakura99S
    sakura99
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    https://no39.booth.pm/items/4341376
    alt text

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • K
      K
      kanond1
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      I gotchu [register or login to view this hidden content]

      ( I didn't even know there was an update hehe)

      sakura99S GamerGirlG 2 Replies Last reply
      👍 💜
      4
      • K kanond1

        I gotchu [register or login to view this hidden content]

        ( I didn't even know there was an update hehe)

        sakura99S
        sakura99S
        sakura99
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @kanond1 thanks! 💕

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • eironE eiron referenced this topic on
        • K kanond1

          I gotchu [register or login to view this hidden content]

          ( I didn't even know there was an update hehe)

          GamerGirlG
          GamerGirlG
          GamerGirl
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @kanond1 it says it's just an add-on; do you have the original Real Skin package by any chance?

          K 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • GamerGirlG GamerGirl

            @kanond1 it says it's just an add-on; do you have the original Real Skin package by any chance?

            K
            K
            kanond1
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @GamerGirl I'm not sure what you mean- the file I uploaded is the whole of the real skin 2.0 file for selestia.

            GamerGirlG 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • K kanond1

              @GamerGirl I'm not sure what you mean- the file I uploaded is the whole of the real skin 2.0 file for selestia.

              GamerGirlG
              GamerGirlG
              GamerGirl
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @kanond1 it doesn't have the body png textures ^^;

              darkofD 1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • GamerGirlG GamerGirl

                @kanond1 it doesn't have the body png textures ^^;

                darkofD
                darkofD
                darkof
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @GamerGirl Its not suppose to. Open the "how to use" folder and follow the instructions from the "How to use.png".

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • H Helkys referenced this topic on
                • System moved this topic from Looking for... on
                • S
                  S
                  Sylvian
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  Could someone walk me through how to get this to work properly? I keep getting errors spat out at me when I try to follow the tutorial. The how-to isn't very informative.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0

                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                  Register Login
                  Reply
                  • Reply as topic
                  Log in to reply
                  • Oldest to Newest
                  • Newest to Oldest
                  • Most Votes


                  • Login

                  • Login or register to search.
                  • First post
                    Last post
                  0
                  • Categories
                  • Recent
                  • Tags
                  • Popular