Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Found Avatars and Assets
  4. ✔ (FOUND by lukegardner) Thalassa by Khihani

✔ (FOUND by lukegardner) Thalassa by Khihani

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Found Avatars and Assets
femaleegirlmermaidsiren
17 Posts 12 Posters 3.9k Views 14 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • itokoI
    itokoI
    itoko
    wrote on last edited by
    #8

    In vrm : https://vrmodels.store/avatars/44071-thalassa-the-soul-guide-pcquest.html

    1 Reply Last reply
    -1
    • A
      A
      Aquamarine9627
      wrote on last edited by
      #9

      when uploading the avi to vrchat does anyone get the message "failed to agree to the ownership agreement'?

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • toxicroseT
        toxicroseT
        toxicrose
        wrote last edited by toxicrose
        #10

        Can someone put a new link since vrm is down?

        I make Quest Conversions if you wanna commission me <3

        I WILL LITERALLY DANCE FOR YOU ON VRC IF YOU BUY AN AVATAR I'M LOOKING FOR!

        I 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • toxicroseT toxicrose

          Can someone put a new link since vrm is down?

          I
          I
          IMADRAGON
          wrote last edited by
          #11

          @toxicrose i have this ill upload give me a few minutes

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • I
            I
            IMADRAGON
            wrote last edited by
            #12

            [register or login to view this hidden content]

            nayeli239xN toxicroseT V3LV3T_RØS3V 3 Replies Last reply
            1
            • I IMADRAGON

              [register or login to view this hidden content]

              nayeli239xN
              nayeli239xN
              nayeli239x
              wrote last edited by
              #13

              @IMADRAGON i hope both sides of your pillows are cold and comfy ❤

              1 Reply Last reply
              👍
              0
              • I IMADRAGON

                [register or login to view this hidden content]

                toxicroseT
                toxicroseT
                toxicrose
                wrote last edited by
                #14

                @IMADRAGON You are a hero ❤

                I make Quest Conversions if you wanna commission me <3

                I WILL LITERALLY DANCE FOR YOU ON VRC IF YOU BUY AN AVATAR I'M LOOKING FOR!

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • I IMADRAGON

                  [register or login to view this hidden content]

                  V3LV3T_RØS3V
                  V3LV3T_RØS3V
                  V3LV3T_RØS3
                  wrote last edited by
                  #15

                  @IMADRAGON Do you happen to have the quest version as well maybe?

                  I 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • V3LV3T_RØS3V V3LV3T_RØS3

                    @IMADRAGON Do you happen to have the quest version as well maybe?

                    I
                    I
                    IMADRAGON
                    wrote last edited by
                    #16

                    @V3LV3T_RØS3 I just checked i dont so sorry

                    V3LV3T_RØS3V 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • I IMADRAGON

                      @V3LV3T_RØS3 I just checked i dont so sorry

                      V3LV3T_RØS3V
                      V3LV3T_RØS3V
                      V3LV3T_RØS3
                      wrote last edited by
                      #17

                      @IMADRAGON Ah don't worry, I found someone that had the quest version! But thank you still ❤

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular