Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. LF: Jack-O Valentine VRCHAT MATURE Avatar by Shoba Soda

LF: Jack-O Valentine VRCHAT MATURE Avatar by Shoba Soda

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved NSFW
jackoguiltygearnsfw
64 Posts 29 Posters 8.2k Views 49 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • R ReaYuni

    @cloverlover81817 I have to say I don't see how the site is Russian in the first place as when I looked up info about the site it didn't say the country of origin

    secondly the mb from both the payhip and the unity file match

    7a09e716-f5f8-49de-a4fd-804d0dc2c344-image.jpeg

    8b310542-6b96-493f-9cb7-e36376a2c8af-image.jpeg

    So I don't understand where are this claims coming from?

    C
    C
    cloverlover81817
    wrote on last edited by cloverlover81817
    #53

    @ReaYuni Look when I clicked on the download it sent me to a sketchy site dude that said I had a virus which is a scam thing personally It gave of scam vibes which is why I reported it since people always do a work upload or Google drive. If it wasn't sketchy why the moment after I pointed this out the guy deleted his account look I was looking out for everyone dude but if you wanted me to have this potential risky link on the form then sorry but I wasn't gonna let that slide.

    If any of you did get the file then post it on a more secure site it's not that hard. I get wanting a avatar but don't be stupid enough to download from a risky site from someone who made there account a week prior to the forum being made and said person having no other history on the site but on said forum post the same risky link.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • C
      C
      cloverlover81817
      wrote on last edited by cloverlover81817
      #54

      Btw for context yesterday someone posted the link I am not calling the creator who made avatar a scam/virus or that site you can buy it from

      I am calling the person who 'posted the files' to a extremely sketchy site 2 days ago that being the virus.

      He deleted his account so that might have lead to some confusion but no that link to anonymous file whatever was a virus that's what I was calling the virus

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • RubyRose25R
        RubyRose25R
        RubyRose25
        wrote on last edited by
        #55

        bump

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • C
          C
          cloverlover81817
          wrote on last edited by
          #56

          Bump

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • RubyRose25R
            RubyRose25R
            RubyRose25
            wrote on last edited by
            #57

            Bump

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • C
              C
              cloverlover81817
              wrote on last edited by
              #58

              Bump

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • RubyRose25R
                RubyRose25R
                RubyRose25
                wrote on last edited by
                #59

                bump

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • S
                  S
                  stolenavatar
                  wrote last edited by
                  #60

                  Bump!!! Where the link at?

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • RubyRose25R
                    RubyRose25R
                    RubyRose25
                    wrote last edited by
                    #61

                    bump

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • HarsH
                      HarsH
                      Hars
                      wrote last edited by
                      #62

                      bump

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • RubyRose25R
                        RubyRose25R
                        RubyRose25
                        wrote last edited by
                        #63

                        bump

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • BungusEnjoyer442B
                          BungusEnjoyer442B
                          BungusEnjoyer442
                          wrote last edited by
                          #64

                          This the link
                          https://payhip.com/b/B6Nce
                          the avatar page

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0

                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                          Register Login
                          Reply
                          • Reply as topic
                          Log in to reply
                          • Oldest to Newest
                          • Newest to Oldest
                          • Most Votes


                          • Login

                          • Login or register to search.
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          0
                          • Categories
                          • Recent
                          • Tags
                          • Popular