『Neat.』 Gothic Owl / ゴシックなふくろう (Rindo 竜胆)
-
I have plenty more stuff I plan to upload, but for now here is the Gothic Owl outfit by Neat for Rindo, I ended up purchasing it myself.

Keep in mind it's for Rindo only, not the fullset. Sorry about that! Hope it helps some peeps out there! If the link gets down just message me and or comment. Enjoy!
Link : https://booth.pm/en/items/5580416
DL : -
tyy
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login