LF: This brazilian miku avatar or the pp model it uses
-
This to me just looks like the wholesome lolipop, but I am not super familiar with dicks because I don't use them on my models. Things can be scaled to any size so you shouldn't really think about scale, but the actual details of the dick. I am basing this mostly on the underside, since the wrinkles to me look like those, but I can't seem to find any photos of the wholesome lolipop so I am basing this completely off memory.
Their gumroad seems to no longer include photos of the penises, I think it has to do with gumroad's nsfw policies changing.https://wholesomevr.gumroad.com/?section=rqAQLQho71b8_kWXKcb41A%3D%3D
-
Isn't this the outfit? https://booth.pm/en/items/6632594
-
Isn't this the outfit? https://booth.pm/en/items/6632594
-
Found this on Twitter https://x.com/sushiaquired/status/1836267477489135864, the model seems to be https://reisenu38.booth.pm/items/5179979 but it looks like the hair were looking for is from https://reisenu38.booth.pm/items/4008097 at least the hair bows, the length could've been changed.
-
https://payhip.com/b/YRqFW What about this one?
https://forum.ripper.store/post/681811 -
https://payhip.com/b/YRqFW What about this one?
https://forum.ripper.store/post/681811@KemonoFriend1260 Ok yeah, that's definitely the model they used lol, thanks for sharing!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login