LF: [Manuka / Kikyo / Selestia / Moe / Lime / Shinra / Leefa / Riruru] WATER ~ Eye texture ~
-
-
@Sleepybunnzz AAAAAH TY!!

-
@Sleepybunnzz AAAAAH TY!!

-
-
man if yall are gonna try uploading the shit i post on vrm at least upvote me damn

(no hate to yall get that % but unfortunately i've already posted it lmao, i also just find it funny)
@Sleepybunnzz Last time I checked VRM, a few months ago they added a new AI where it will scan if things are posted on ripperstore first and other sites. If it is found posted anywhere else then you don't get %, but it will still be submitted to the site. So I recommend posting to VRM then ripperstore after it has been approved or published if you want %! Also take some free upvotes. I saw this posted while browsing for Airi assets and I felt bad they did that to you

-
@Sleepybunnzz Last time I checked VRM, a few months ago they added a new AI where it will scan if things are posted on ripperstore first and other sites. If it is found posted anywhere else then you don't get %, but it will still be submitted to the site. So I recommend posting to VRM then ripperstore after it has been approved or published if you want %! Also take some free upvotes. I saw this posted while browsing for Airi assets and I felt bad they did that to you

@pinkcookie2777 when did they add that? people have been doing that for ages. huh, yeah i reuploaded it onto vrm as i was uploading it here lmao. thanks for the upvote I appreciate it, i'm not upset or mad about it, i just found it funny that they didnt even upvote me :')
-
@pinkcookie2777 when did they add that? people have been doing that for ages. huh, yeah i reuploaded it onto vrm as i was uploading it here lmao. thanks for the upvote I appreciate it, i'm not upset or mad about it, i just found it funny that they didnt even upvote me :')
@Sleepybunnzz Not too sure the exact date. I'd say around summer time. But it was 100% after May and before September because I took a break from social and VR from that time and returned to posting to VRM and they didn't give me any % because someone posted it on ripperstore or vrchive already. Sometimes it was even me myself XD I'm fine with it though, the private section isn't a big deal and a lot of it is just reposts from here, although I do miss access to their world and script section. I do remember in the pro chat they even stated they knew people were doing it, but they added some reward system spring of earlier this year and also a cooldown/limit of how many things you can upload a day (10 I think?) because people were spam reuploading stuff there from here and a lot of the links were taken down due to DMCA or people having limits on ripperstore (like 5 day up or something) so I guess VRM got tired of that and decided to stop giving away free pro
-
@Sleepybunnzz Not too sure the exact date. I'd say around summer time. But it was 100% after May and before September because I took a break from social and VR from that time and returned to posting to VRM and they didn't give me any % because someone posted it on ripperstore or vrchive already. Sometimes it was even me myself XD I'm fine with it though, the private section isn't a big deal and a lot of it is just reposts from here, although I do miss access to their world and script section. I do remember in the pro chat they even stated they knew people were doing it, but they added some reward system spring of earlier this year and also a cooldown/limit of how many things you can upload a day (10 I think?) because people were spam reuploading stuff there from here and a lot of the links were taken down due to DMCA or people having limits on ripperstore (like 5 day up or something) so I guess VRM got tired of that and decided to stop giving away free pro
-
@Skylerr669 https://forum.ripper.store/post/526902
unless it had an update it's posted here -
@inactivr new link?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login