MistresHedgehog Thicc Sans Avatars
-
Hello, like the title says, I am looking for MistresHedgehog's Thicc Sans Avatars. I found them on Ripperstore, but they've all been blacklisted, and I was hoping to download them, and I have no idea where else I could p[ossibly get them.
If anyone knows where I can get them, or has them and will let me clone them, please let me know. Thank you.
You can contasct me at my discord: Balthazar of Zariman 10#3219
-
-
-
-
This post is deleted!
-
@cpukid1 hey if you still
want them we can chat on discord about it but i have their thicc sans avis!@happybug hey I was wondering If you still had the files! my discord on here is trayzin
-
@cpukid1 hey if you still
want them we can chat on discord about it but i have their thicc sans avis! -
System moved this topic from Looking for... on
-
@cpukid1 hey if you still
want them we can chat on discord about it but i have their thicc sans avis! -
@cpukid1 hey if you still
want them we can chat on discord about it but i have their thicc sans avis!@happybug Heyo! I know this is like SUPER old but I was wondering if you could also DM me! I work on avatars and I would really appreciate the models as I've been looking for them for ages! My user is coffeebeanz280

-
-
@cpukid1 hey if you still
want them we can chat on discord about it but i have their thicc sans avis!@happybug said in MistresHedgehog Thicc Sans Avatars:
@cpukid1 hey if you still
want them we can chat on discord about it but i have their thicc sans avis!Hii! I was wondering if you still had the files, I’d like to get them uploaded onto my account on Vrchat!
-
@cpukid1 hey if you still
want them we can chat on discord about it but i have their thicc sans avis!@happybug i was wondering if you still have these avatars, and i was wondering if i could get them? my discord is honeybunny and if that dosent work then try xx_honeybunny_xx
-
@cpukid1 hey if you still
want them we can chat on discord about it but i have their thicc sans avis!@happybug sorry to bother but I was wondering if I could maybe get them too? My disc is theorangeguy0655
-
@cpukid1 hey if you still
want them we can chat on discord about it but i have their thicc sans avis!@happybug hey there! im also interested to see if you have the avatar or any other of mistreshedgehogs avatars! my discord is cl0vermain
-
@happybug I'd like them too!
-
@cpukid1 hey if you still
want them we can chat on discord about it but i have their thicc sans avis!@happybug Hai I am interested in the thic sans avaar. if you get the chance my username on discord is coligraphydice
-
does any1 know what these models look like........
-
@cpukid1 hey if you still
want them we can chat on discord about it but i have their thicc sans avis! -
@happybug Heyo! I know this is like SUPER old but I was wondering if you could also DM me! I work on avatars and I would really appreciate the models as I've been looking for them for ages! My user is coffeebeanz280

@SillySebastian did you ever get the models? or did anyone really?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
