Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. MistresHedgehog Thicc Sans Avatars

MistresHedgehog Thicc Sans Avatars

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
19 Posts 14 Posters 1.8k Views 5 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • TheDeathtoallT
    TheDeathtoallT
    TheDeathtoall
    wrote on last edited by
    #5
    This post is deleted!
    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • H happybug

      @cpukid1 hey if you still
      want them we can chat on discord about it but i have their thicc sans avis!

      TheDeathtoallT
      TheDeathtoallT
      TheDeathtoall
      wrote on last edited by
      #6

      @happybug hey I was wondering If you still had the files! my discord on here is trayzin

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • H happybug

        @cpukid1 hey if you still
        want them we can chat on discord about it but i have their thicc sans avis!

        C
        C
        cpukid1
        wrote on last edited by
        #7

        @happybug Hey, sorry about the really late reply. I'm still interested in the thicc sans avatars, yes. My discord username is "balthazarofzariman100". You can DM me at any time, or if you can let me know what yours is I'll DM you too. šŸ™‚

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • System moved this topic from Looking for... on
        • H happybug

          @cpukid1 hey if you still
          want them we can chat on discord about it but i have their thicc sans avis!

          aveoA
          aveoA
          aveo
          wrote on last edited by
          #8

          @happybug I’m interested too and my discord is. Goldsbolds

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • H happybug

            @cpukid1 hey if you still
            want them we can chat on discord about it but i have their thicc sans avis!

            SillySebastianS
            SillySebastianS
            SillySebastian
            wrote on last edited by
            #9

            @happybug Heyo! I know this is like SUPER old but I was wondering if you could also DM me! I work on avatars and I would really appreciate the models as I've been looking for them for ages! My user is coffeebeanz280 ā¤

            HONSEH 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • SadakoS
              SadakoS
              Sadako
              wrote on last edited by
              #10

              I'm interested

              1 Reply Last reply
              -1
              • H happybug

                @cpukid1 hey if you still
                want them we can chat on discord about it but i have their thicc sans avis!

                MischiefPuppyM
                MischiefPuppyM
                MischiefPuppy
                wrote on last edited by
                #11

                @happybug said in MistresHedgehog Thicc Sans Avatars:

                @cpukid1 hey if you still
                want them we can chat on discord about it but i have their thicc sans avis!

                Hii! I was wondering if you still had the files, I’d like to get them uploaded onto my account on Vrchat!

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • H happybug

                  @cpukid1 hey if you still
                  want them we can chat on discord about it but i have their thicc sans avis!

                  Honey_BunnyH
                  Honey_BunnyH
                  Honey_Bunny
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #12

                  @happybug i was wondering if you still have these avatars, and i was wondering if i could get them? my discord is honeybunny and if that dosent work then try xx_honeybunny_xx

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • H happybug

                    @cpukid1 hey if you still
                    want them we can chat on discord about it but i have their thicc sans avis!

                    T
                    T
                    TheEvilSand
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #13

                    @happybug sorry to bother but I was wondering if I could maybe get them too? My disc is theorangeguy0655

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • H happybug

                      @cpukid1 hey if you still
                      want them we can chat on discord about it but i have their thicc sans avis!

                      ClovermainC
                      ClovermainC
                      Clovermain
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #14

                      @happybug hey there! im also interested to see if you have the avatar or any other of mistreshedgehogs avatars! my discord is cl0vermain

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • SillySkeleboiS
                        SillySkeleboiS
                        SillySkeleboi
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #15

                        @happybug I'd like them too!

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • H happybug

                          @cpukid1 hey if you still
                          want them we can chat on discord about it but i have their thicc sans avis!

                          D
                          D
                          derpyderp0
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #16

                          @happybug Hai I am interested in the thic sans avaar. if you get the chance my username on discord is coligraphydice

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • coffiedbeansC
                            coffiedbeansC
                            coffiedbeans
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #17

                            does any1 know what these models look like........

                            ą«® ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • H happybug

                              @cpukid1 hey if you still
                              want them we can chat on discord about it but i have their thicc sans avis!

                              HONSEH
                              HONSEH
                              HONSE
                              wrote last edited by
                              #18

                              @happybug hey! do you still have these? if so could you dm them me on here or your disc? my frq are turned off

                              munching on grass
                              ANTI GATEKEEPING! you look STUPID

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • SillySebastianS SillySebastian

                                @happybug Heyo! I know this is like SUPER old but I was wondering if you could also DM me! I work on avatars and I would really appreciate the models as I've been looking for them for ages! My user is coffeebeanz280 ā¤

                                HONSEH
                                HONSEH
                                HONSE
                                wrote last edited by HONSE
                                #19

                                @SillySebastian did you ever get the models? or did anyone really?

                                munching on grass
                                ANTI GATEKEEPING! you look STUPID

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0

                                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                With your input, this post could be even better šŸ’—

                                Register Login
                                Reply
                                • Reply as topic
                                Log in to reply
                                • Oldest to Newest
                                • Newest to Oldest
                                • Most Votes


                                • Login

                                • Login or register to search.
                                • First post
                                  Last post
                                0
                                • Categories
                                • Recent
                                • Tags
                                • Popular