Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF SKELLY - PC&QUEST by Griffonka

LF SKELLY - PC&QUEST by Griffonka

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
femaleavatar
17 Posts 11 Posters 6.5k Views 50 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • L
    L
    LittleSnow_
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    untitled_2-2.png

    https://griffonka.gumroad.com/l/skelly

    1 Reply Last reply
    2
    • S
      S
      speedforce
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      LINK ?'

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • DeathTheReaperD
        DeathTheReaperD
        DeathTheReaper
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        BUMP

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • exE
          exE
          ex
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Bmp

          shhh

          plz bmp!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Kyoki.vrK
            Kyoki.vrK
            Kyoki.vr
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Bump someone pls shareeeee

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • gothvvitchG
              gothvvitchG
              gothvvitch
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              bnumpo ⸜(◜ᵕ◝)⸝

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • DeathTheReaperD
                DeathTheReaperD
                DeathTheReaper
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                Will make a fair trade: I'm looking for Haze By: Bunisu (https://bunisuvr.com/b/wraythxhaze) and will trade Skelly for them. I have Skelly
                image_2025-02-21_034312912.png Proof that I have Skelly.

                rea007R BlondeBunnyB O cardboardC 4 Replies Last reply
                0
                • DeathTheReaperD DeathTheReaper

                  Will make a fair trade: I'm looking for Haze By: Bunisu (https://bunisuvr.com/b/wraythxhaze) and will trade Skelly for them. I have Skelly
                  image_2025-02-21_034312912.png Proof that I have Skelly.

                  rea007R
                  rea007R
                  rea007
                  wrote on last edited by rea007
                  #8

                  @PandaThaGhost https://forum.ripper.store/post/663607

                  If there is something I like, I am willing to price split.
                  Interested in edgy / goth avatars and assets and avatar props, mainly guns.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • DeathTheReaperD DeathTheReaper

                    Will make a fair trade: I'm looking for Haze By: Bunisu (https://bunisuvr.com/b/wraythxhaze) and will trade Skelly for them. I have Skelly
                    image_2025-02-21_034312912.png Proof that I have Skelly.

                    BlondeBunnyB
                    BlondeBunnyB
                    BlondeBunny
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @PandaThaGhost since what you're willing to trade is already leaked on here, can you just post Skelly? Would be super appreciated!

                    Want a specific furry texture? Check my bio!

                    DeathTheReaperD 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • DeathTheReaperD DeathTheReaper

                      Will make a fair trade: I'm looking for Haze By: Bunisu (https://bunisuvr.com/b/wraythxhaze) and will trade Skelly for them. I have Skelly
                      image_2025-02-21_034312912.png Proof that I have Skelly.

                      O
                      O
                      OnlyOneBuzz
                      Banned
                      wrote on last edited by OnlyOneBuzz
                      #10

                      @PandaThaGhost this sections not for trading thx. plz post or say nothing.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      👏
                      0
                      • DeathTheReaperD DeathTheReaper

                        Will make a fair trade: I'm looking for Haze By: Bunisu (https://bunisuvr.com/b/wraythxhaze) and will trade Skelly for them. I have Skelly
                        image_2025-02-21_034312912.png Proof that I have Skelly.

                        cardboardC
                        cardboardC
                        cardboard
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @PandaThaGhost yiiikes.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • exE
                          exE
                          ex
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          bmp

                          shhh

                          plz bmp!

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • BlondeBunnyB BlondeBunny

                            @PandaThaGhost since what you're willing to trade is already leaked on here, can you just post Skelly? Would be super appreciated!

                            DeathTheReaperD
                            DeathTheReaperD
                            DeathTheReaper
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @MaxxiePad221 The one that's leaked on the VRMstore is missing half of them menus from the avatar

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • DeathTheReaperD
                              DeathTheReaperD
                              DeathTheReaper
                              wrote on last edited by DeathTheReaper
                              #14

                              Here's the file for Skelly though, I'm sorry to have offended anyone.

                              [register or login to view this hidden content]

                              ? 1 Reply Last reply
                              👍
                              3
                              • DeathTheReaperD DeathTheReaper

                                Here's the file for Skelly though, I'm sorry to have offended anyone.

                                [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                ?
                                ?
                                A Former User
                                wrote on last edited by [[global:former-user]]
                                #15

                                @PandaThaGhost just as a headsup there is a trading section on this site! just a lot of people sometimes come thru and say they are going to trade and it makes ppl upset cause well its not in the right section and a lot of ppl see it as a form of gatekeeping,, so ur all good just know for next time there is a trading section!! :))

                                https://forum.ripper.store/category/30/trading

                                DeathTheReaperD 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • ? A Former User

                                  @PandaThaGhost just as a headsup there is a trading section on this site! just a lot of people sometimes come thru and say they are going to trade and it makes ppl upset cause well its not in the right section and a lot of ppl see it as a form of gatekeeping,, so ur all good just know for next time there is a trading section!! :))

                                  https://forum.ripper.store/category/30/trading

                                  DeathTheReaperD
                                  DeathTheReaperD
                                  DeathTheReaper
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @WolfyPawz__ I'm so sorry I honestly didn't know, I'm still new to this site as someone showed it to me and never explained it. I apologize again for any trouble I didn't mean to cause any harm and I wasn't trying to gatekeep.

                                  ? 1 Reply Last reply
                                  👍
                                  0
                                  • DeathTheReaperD DeathTheReaper

                                    @WolfyPawz__ I'm so sorry I honestly didn't know, I'm still new to this site as someone showed it to me and never explained it. I apologize again for any trouble I didn't mean to cause any harm and I wasn't trying to gatekeep.

                                    ?
                                    ?
                                    A Former User
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @PandaThaGhost hey its no worries! now you know! :))

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0

                                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                    Register Login
                                    Reply
                                    • Reply as topic
                                    Log in to reply
                                    • Oldest to Newest
                                    • Newest to Oldest
                                    • Most Votes


                                    • Login

                                    • Login or register to search.
                                    • First post
                                      Last post
                                    0
                                    • Categories
                                    • Recent
                                    • Tags
                                    • Popular