LF touch body physics for maya xD (Found by Fapu) ✔
-
-
I believe is a shader ... ? ~
here (?)
And a guide to set up xD
https://booth.pm/en/items/4160387
May be in japanese ~ -
I believe is a shader ... ? ~
here (?)
And a guide to set up xD
https://booth.pm/en/items/4160387
May be in japanese ~@Fapu thank u so so so so much
-
-
I believe is a shader ... ? ~
here (?)
And a guide to set up xD
https://booth.pm/en/items/4160387
May be in japanese ~ -
can someone please make a video in english or with text how to set it up?
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login


