GIFT : 🏵️Seaside Sweet Bouquet【12アバター対応】🏵️
-
This post is deleted!
-
[[topic:post-is-deleted]]
@bingobluey I found it listed near the bottom of the store page! I think this is probably it!
https://booth.pm/en/items/5224291 -
@bingobluey I found it listed near the bottom of the store page! I think this is probably it!
https://booth.pm/en/items/5224291This post is deleted! -
bump for shiratsume compatibility
-
bump airi pls
-
Bump /miltina
-
bump for Marycia...
please... -
would also love an update if anyone is willing to share ><
-
guys, do you see the swimring and drink in the files? i can't seem to find them after importing it : ( they're supposed to come with the purchase
-
@beebabooba the person who posted this gift only have old files, drink+ring were an additional update and distributed for free for a limited time. I think I have them, do you want me to upload it?
-
@beebabooba the person who posted this gift only have old files, drink+ring were an additional update and distributed for free for a limited time. I think I have them, do you want me to upload it?
@くまっち oh my goodness, YES PLEASE
i'm so glad you answered! -
@beebabooba I forgot to mention it but since it was a freebie not all materials shown are included, it's more like a sample... anyway, here's the link !
-
@beebabooba I forgot to mention it but since it was a freebie not all materials shown are included, it's more like a sample... anyway, here's the link !
@くまっち thank you kindly!

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login